Senior Manager, Client Programs
Our nationally renowned legal client is leading the charge to adapt to changing client needs through the re-imagining of their service offerings. Come join a culture that is collaborative, inclusive, diverse, entrepreneurial and evolves with the pace of business. They offer sophisticated legal and business advice that incents efficiency, leverages our deep industry knowledge and our national resources for a predictable, effective service experience that solves our clients' most complex problems.
Reporting to the Chief Innovation Officer you will work in collaboration with other departments to bring market strategy and service delivery innovation under one umbrella to ensure the needs of clients are always top of mind.
This firm is looking for a service-oriented, dynamic change agent to fill the role of Senior Manager, Client Programs on the Clients & Markets/Client Service Innovation team. This role is responsible to enable the delivery of major projects that advance the strategy of the firm.
What you can expect to do:
- Devise and implement projects to advance the strategic vision of the firm, including market, industry and client-related initiatives
- Transform the way the Clients, Markets and Service Delivery function operates to deliver greater value to the business
- Re-envision the organizational structure of the team and allocation of responsibilities to support transformation
- Provide operational and project management insights to drive implementation of the marketing and service delivery technology roadmaps
- Present research and process improvement findings to teams across different departments and offices (some travel may be required)
- Drive cost efficiencies and creative collaboration models with vendors to obtain better outcomes more cost effectively
- Develop requirements for technology enhancements, assess and develop / adopt technology solutions
- Work with a team of project and process improvement professionals to drive continuous improvement on the Clients, Markets & Service Delivery team
What you will bring:
- A combination of in-depth business and technology acumen
- Never met a process they couldn't improve while still seeing the big picture
- A Love of working on a collaborative team, being involved in transformational projects and sharing ideas
- A passion for using technology tools and have an extreme level of comfort using Microsoft Office suite
- A desire to work for a firm/team that gives back to its community and takes diversity and inclusion very seriously
- A professional history in the professional services industry
- A Lean/Six Sigma, Project Management, Change Management certification or equivalent will be given high preference
- An MBA will be a strong asset
To express interest in this opportunity, please visit:
For more information contact Adam Creaghan at email@example.com or 647 799 3501.