Oct 9, 2018
- Launched Employer Services to conveniently manage all your CareerBeacon job postings. With Employer Services you can:
- Track all of your live, draft, and closed job postings on CareerBeacon.
- Pre-purchase job posting credits for great savings.
- Create, edit, and promote your job postings in real-time.
- Post your jobs in English and French.
- Use a credit card to process all of your CareerBeacon transactions simply and securely.
- Released the Employer Showcase which allows you to promote your employer brand to top talent. With an Employer Showcase you can:
- Give talent an inside look at what it’s like to work at your organization with images of your workplace and employees.
- Share links to your social media channels so talent can easily learn more about you.
- Join our Top Employers directory and be featured on our homepage on a rotational basis.
- Add images to your job postings to make them stand out even more.
- Renamed CareerBeacon’s Applicant Tracking System to Candidate Manager. It remains as your full hiring suite with even more updates to come in November 2018.
Jul 24, 2018
- Changed “Search Alerts” to “Saved Searches”.
- Made it easier to create a Saved Search.
- Made additional improvements to the filters
Jun 12, 2018
- Adjusted categories in the filters so that all of them can be accessed.
- Made improvements to the filters functionality
- Addressed issue with a small number of specific locations that were causing errors in search results.
- Fixed issue where overlapping search alert settings were preventing alerts from being sent by email.
- Identified and fixed issue that was causing specific jobs to not display an “Apply” button
- Made performance enhancements to the speed of the site.
May 15, 2018
- Jobs with the "NEW!" tag now show when they were posted.
- Reduced vertical spacing to show more listings on screen for desktop and mobile
- Fixed a bug that caused "Closed" jobs to show in the results.
- Added a notice for jobs that do not provide a direct "Apply Now" button.
- Increased the speed of search results.