Strengthening connections through diversity & Inclusion
Get direct access to diverse communities and our extensive network of employment counsellors in community centers (ERCs) across Canada with a simple subscription.
Enhance all your employment advertising to ensure the inclusion of underrepresented groups. One step, profound impact.
An effective, turn-key, outbound DE&I Solution
Save time, energy, and effort while gaining real results.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion takes community engagement and networks to be effective. Our partners have over 20 years of experience in providing effective outreach strategies and programs that assist with compliance.
Our network makes your job postings visible to qualified job seekers in all underrepresented demographics across Canada.
How It Works
1 Post your jobs to your ATS
2 Subscribe to the network
Subscribe & Gain visibility with thousands of diverse candidates.
- Access over 900 partners across Canada through our connected feed
- Gain access to the Diversity Portal
- Periodic features in broadcasts, blogs, and social media
- "Partners in Inclusion" insignia
- Featured profiles with our DE&I partner
- Inclusion in career categories
Be a leader in DE&I with our turn-key outreach solution
The only 24/7, 365-day continuous comprehensive DE&I outreach strategy.
Request a call with our experts today.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I create a job posting on CareerBeacon?
How much does it cost to post a job posting on CareerBeacon?
What are the benefits of Featured Job Postings?
How am I billed for a job posting?
Do you offer discounts if I post multiple jobs?
What information do I need to post a job on CareerBeacon?
What are tips for writing an effective job posting on CareerBeacon?
- Sell the opportunity, and the company.
- Keep it concise (according to Textio, the best performing job postings are between 300-700 words)
- Be specific and avoid vague statements or generic terms.
- Include a clear, direct job title. Hint: Think of what the job seeker will type into the search.
- Use clearly labeled headings to format your job posting.
- Include salary and benefits and include them near the top of the posting.
- Don’t forget to describe the application process and set expectations.
Will I know if a job seeker applies to my job posting?
Can CareerBeacon help me manage my candidates?
Can I screen candidates with CareerBeacon?
*All job postings are listed for 30 days. After 14 days, Featured Job Postings are converted to Spotlight Job Postings for the remaining 16 days.