Stand Out, Be Seen
The best talent is not a supply problem, it's a visibility problem. Jobseekers need to see what makes your opportunity great. You need to see the best jobseekers.
We're here to shine the spotlight on you both. Attract the best talent and make your next great hire with our simple posting process.
Expand Your Reach
Our network is your network. From search to Google Jobs, we ensure the best talent sees your opportunities.
Access over 250,000 jobseekers with automatic email notifiers and appear in saved searches for the most engaged jobseekers.
A Team On Your Side
From recruiting advice to client success, we're here to help you.
You're In Control
Easily manage and track your live, draft, or closed postings.
Three Steps to Success
1 Create Your Free Account
Getting started is easy. Sign up and create your account for free, fast. Add team members, manage postings - you're in control.
2 Post Your Job
Get your opportunity in front of thousands of engaged jobseekers. Add your posting information, and publish in the language of your choice. Be seen in minutes.
3 Select & Hire
Collect applications with your preferred method. We'll get your posting seen by the best candidates. You focus on the best fit and building your teams.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I create a job posting on CareerBeacon?
How much does it cost to post a job posting on CareerBeacon?
What are the benefits of Featured Job Postings?
How am I billed for a job posting?
Do you offer discounts if I post multiple jobs?
What information do I need to post a job on CareerBeacon?
What are tips for writing an effective job posting on CareerBeacon?
- Sell the opportunity, and the company.
- Keep it concise (according to Textio, the best performing job postings are between 300-700 words)
- Be specific and avoid vague statements or generic terms.
- Include a clear, direct job title. Hint: Think of what the job seeker will type into the search.
- Use clearly labeled headings to format your job posting.
- Include salary and benefits and include them near the top of the posting.
- Don’t forget to describe the application process and set expectations.
Will I know if a job seeker applies to my job posting?
Can CareerBeacon help me manage my candidates?
Can I screen candidates with CareerBeacon?
*All job postings are listed for 30 days. After 14 days, Featured Job Postings are converted to Spotlight Job Postings for the remaining 16 days.