Create and manage your job postings, and access the applicants applying to them.
Manage all your CareerBeacon job postings in one spot.
* Only available for those not using the CareerBeacon ATS
Manage and Control Your Account
With Employer Services you can track all your live, draft, and closed job postings. You can also pre-purchase job posting credits for great savings.
Create, Edit, Promote Your Jobs
You can now create, edit, and promote your job postings on CareerBeacon in real-time. You shouldn't have to wait to make your job posting the way you want it. Oh and did we mention you can post in English and French!
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I create a job posting on CareerBeacon?
How much does it cost to post a job posting on CareerBeacon?
What are the benefits of Featured Job Postings?
How am I billed for a job posting?
Do you offer discounts if I post multiple jobs?
What information do I need to post a job on CareerBeacon?
What are tips for writing an effective job posting on CareerBeacon?
- Sell the opportunity, and the company.
- Keep it concise (according to Textio, the best performing job postings are between 300-700 words)
- Be specific and avoid vague statements or generic terms.
- Include a clear, direct job title. Hint: Think of what the job seeker will type into the search.
- Use clearly labeled headings to format your job posting.
- Include salary and benefits and include them near the top of the posting.
- Don’t forget to describe the application process and set expectations.
Will I know if a job seeker applies to my job posting?
Can CareerBeacon help me manage my candidates?
Can I screen candidates with CareerBeacon?
*All job postings are listed for 30 days. After 14 days, Featured Job Postings are converted to Spotlight Job Postings for the remaining 16 days.