Our 2,400 professionals work across six provinces, united by our shared values of being caring, accountable, responsible, innovative and community-minded. We're committed to ensuring our employees thrive in our award-winning, collaborative culture focused on ensuring health, wellness, and personal and professional growth through a variety of programs and support across our organization.
Together with Medavie Health Services, we are part of Medavie - a national health solutions partner with over 7,200 employees. Our mission is to improve the wellbeing of Canadians.
Job Title: Administrative Assistant Audit Department: Finance and Treasurer Competition: 85329 Internal/External: Both Employment Type: Full Time Permanent Location: Moncton, Main Street location Salary: $35,100 Reports To: Team Lead
The Provider Audit Team is responsible for maintaining the financial integrity of multiple Medical Health Benefit Programs. This role is primarily administrative in nature specific to the support of the Provider Audit Team. This position is responsible for handling confidential and sensitive information for the Fraud Audit Team. This role requires a high level of customer service, professionalism, and communication skills (verbal and written).
- Administer, sort, process and distribute mail for the Provider Audit Team
- Organize, print and manage verification letters for all customer contracts. Send and Receive
- Monitor Provider Audit General Telephone Hotline and defer messages as required
- Provide a positive and efficient customer service experience for providers and clients.
- Monitor and Review Fax line and distribute to appropriate Provider Audit Team member
- Maintain monthly reporting requirements and pertinent spreadsheets.
- Maintain and manage the storage of protected documents.
- Manage all Office supplies for Provider Audit Team
- Ability to work in office
- Post secondary course in Office Administration and/or Medical Office Administration
- Knowledge of medical terminology considered and asset
- 1-3 years office administration experience
- Excellent organizational skills
- Multi-tasker and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Superior verbal communication skills
- Proficient with Mictosoft Office Suite of products
- Bilingualism (English and French) is considered an asset
In conjunction with our contract with the Federal Government, you will be required to have Reliability Status Clearance (Enhanced Level B) through the Public Works and Government Services Canada Department prior to your first day. This includes; Fingerprinting, Criminal Record Check and Credit Check.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Medavie Blue Cross strives to foster a culture where everyone is enabled to achieve their full potential -a culture of diversity, equity and inclusion (DEI) where we live our values every day in the way we treat each other, our members and the communities we serve. Accessibility is a top priority.
For applicants with disabilities, we provide accommodations throughout the recruitment, selection and/or assessment process. If selected to participate in the recruitment, selection and/or assessment process, please inform Medavie Blue Cross Human Resources staff of the nature of any accommodation(s) that you may require in respect of any materials or processes used to ensure your equal participation. All personal information is collected under the authority of the Municipal Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act.
We would like to thank all candidates for expressing interest. Please note only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
Job Segment: Audit, Medical Office Assistant, Secretary, Claims, Equity, Finance, Administrative, Insurance