Posted 26 days ago This job may expire soon!
Competition Number: CCA1021-CB
Maple Hill Manor is currently seeking Casual Continuing Care Assistants to provide individualized care to each resident ensuring physical, social and emotional needs are met. Nursing services are provided in keeping with the mission, vision and values of the Manor within an environment of safe practice, respect for dignity and resident focused care.
- Grade 12 or equivalent
- Continuing Care Assistant certification
- CPR & 1st Aid
2. Other Requirements:
- Good general health which allows for the ability to attend work on a regular basis and meet the physical demands of the position.
- Good personal hygiene.
- Personal police record check clearance and negative Vulnerable Sector Check
3. Knowledge & Skills:
- Ability to work independently and as a team member.
- Ability to cope with change and work demands.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively with residents, family, staff and other health professionals.
- Organized and able to set priorities in a constantly changing work environment.
Please forward resumes to:
Administrator / CAO
Maple Hill Manor
700 King Street
New Waterford, NS B1H 3Z5
(902) 862-6495 ext 225
Save for Later