Dartmouth, Nova Scotia
Our client is new to Nova Scotia and a world leader in its industry - on their behalf, we are currently recruiting for a Materials Manager to join their team of dedicated professionals in Dartmouth, Nova Scotia.
The Materials Manager will be responsible for:
- Supporting the material requirements for a $3M-$5M electronics manufacturing company.
- Overseeing planning and coordination of components, raw materials, and third-party products.
- Negotiating supplier contracts, pricing, and delivery.
- Setting up and maintaining inventory stocking levels based on sales forecasts.
- Working closely with manufacturing and engineering departments to update bill of materials documentation.
- Responsibility for inventory system integrity.
- Implementing manufacturing material requirements planning and scheduling.
As the ideal candidate, you are a motivated and driven professional possessing relevant experience within the electronics industry. An engineering or technical background will be preferred however a non-technical background along with strong related materials experience will also align well to the opportunity. Proven success in working with inventory is essential. You may be an experienced buyer seeking to progress to the next level in your career. With exceptional organization and communication skills, you possess strong business acumen and are highly analytical by nature. Familiarity with modern ERP systems, such as NetSuite, will be key to success in this role. A related university or college degree is required.
To express interest in this opportunity please apply online directly:
If you have any questions, please contact Brittany Beale, Consultant, at email@example.com or
Scott McGaw, Partner, at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you require accommodation to participate in the recruitment process, please let us know.
Meridia Recruitment Solutions connects leading organizations with top talent by building strong relationships and creating ideal matches with candidates because we are only successful when you are. We appreciate your interest in this opportunity.
To learn more about Meridia Recruitment Solutions, our job opportunities, and career advice we invite you to explore our site and subscribe for career alerts.