This position requires you to work on construction sites helping with all facets involved. This includes the preparation of the site, assisting with demolition, using hand & power tool to perform necessary tasks, and clean up.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Traveling with crew to various job sites in the HRM.
- Using hand and power tools (concrete saw, reciprocating saw, etc.) to help complete task at hand.
- Loading and unloading of materials, tools, and equipment .
- Removing debris, garbage, and dangerous materials from sites.
- Following all health and safety regulations.
- Assisting lead with assignments.
- Other duties as required.
- Must own CSA approved safety boots.
- Must have knowledge of power tools and hand tools.
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs.
- Must have previous experience in construction and operating power tools.
- Able to work well on a team.
Location: Halifax, Bedford, Dartmouth
Wage: $16.00/hr *Paid Weekly*
Interested and qualified candidates please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org , please add Construction Labour in the subject line. Or contact us at 902-468-5624 for more information.