DEPARTMENT: Family Planning Clinic
BARGAINING UNIT: CUPE
JOB TYPE: Permanent full-time
SCHEDULE: Day, 8 and 12-hour shifts. Work schedule may be changed to meet operational needs.
LANGUAGE REQUIREMENTS: French essential and spoken English
NOTE: Applicants must attach a resume to their application.
Carry out all administrative support duties to ensure the smooth operation of the department. Perform any other related duties as per the needs of the department.
- High school diploma or general education diploma (GED) plus an administrative support program of at least one year and up to two years in length or the equivalent, which includes medical terminology or medical transcription courses;
- One year of previous experience is required;
- Working computer knowledge (Meditech module, Microsoft Office suite, etc.);
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team;
- Physical ability to perform assigned work;
- Good work history (performance and attendance);
- Adherence to professional ethics principles, the Network's management philosophy and organizational values;
- Adherence to Vitalité Health Network's confidentiality rules.
- The above requirements may be verified through oral, written or practical tests during the selection process.
- Should there be no fully qualified applicants, this position will not necessarily be reposted. If you wish to be considered for this position and meet most of the requirements, you are encouraged to apply at this time.
- The employer reserves the right to shorten or extend temporary assignments for operational reasons.
- We thank all applicants. However, only those selected will be contacted.