DEPARTMENT: Dr.-Chanel-Dupuis Health Centre
BARGAINING UNIT: CUPE
JOB TYPE: Casual
LANGUAGE REQUIREMENTS: French essential and spoken English
NOTE: Applicants must attach a resume to their application.
BARGAINING UNIT: CUPE
ZONE: Zone 4 - Northwest
FACILITY: Health Centre Dr Chanel-Dupuis
DEPARTMENT: Health Centre Dr Chanel-Dupuis - Sainte-Anne-de-Madawaska
CLASSIFICATION: Administrative Support (Clinical) (1025)
ANTICIPATED START DATE: As soon as possible
HOURS OF WORK :
4 and 8 hour-shifts (between Monday and Friday)
Work schedule may be changed to meet operational needs.
Under the supervision of the coordinating nurse, the incumbent will be responsible for providing administrative support to professionals from the Vitalité Health Network of the Dr-Chanel-Dupuis Health Center as well as reception and communication services.
- High-school diploma (Grade 12) or GED and medical secretary diploma or postsecondary secretarial course (minimum of one year) with additional medical terminology training
- One year of recent related experience;
- Good knowledge of computer tools including Microsoft Office Suite, and ability to use them;
- Ability to adapt and to cope with sometimes stressful situations;
- Ability to work independently and as a team member;
- Physical ability to perform assigned duties;
- Good previous work history (performance and attendance);
- Adherence to professional ethics principles, to the Network management philosophy and organizational values;
- Compliance with the rules of confidentiality established by the Vitalité Health Network.
Written and spoken competence in French and spoken competence in English are required.
- The above requirements may be verified through oral, written or practical tests during the selection process.
- Should there be no fully qualified applicants, this position will not necessarily be reposted. If you wish to be considered for this position and meet most of the requirements, you are encouraged to apply at this time.
- The employer reserves the right to shorten or extend temporary assignments for operational reasons.
- We thank all applicants. However, only those selected will be contacted