JOB TYPE: Casual, Permanent full-time, Permanent part-time, Temporary full-time, Temporary part-time
Vitalité Health Network is looking for Occupational Therapists who are passionate about their work and wish to contribute to the health of our communities. Currently in a recruitment period, Vitalité Health Network offers rewarding opportunities and stimulating challenges.
After clicking on APPLY, follow the instructions on the web page and complete the questionnaire. Please note that you must attach a resume to your application.
The incumbent will perform their work based on the clientele's needs and may be called upon to actively participate on interdisciplinary teams. Performing consultations, determining service delivery options, carrying out continuous assessment, and coordinating care are integral parts of the occupational therapist's responsibilities.
The work may be performed in facilities or in the community with a child or adult clientele experiencing physical, cognitive or mental health problems. The work consists of participating in the planning and implementation of the department's activities and programs and may include quality improvement, student training, and research activities.
- Member in good standing of the New Brunswick Association of Occupational Therapists and the Canadian Association of Occupational Therapists;
- Bachelor's or Master's in Health Sciences (Occupational Therapy) or equivalent approved by the Canadian Association of Occupational Therapists;
- Professional experience in the health services field considered an asset;
- Ability to work in a changing environment with different populations;
- Leadership and good decision-making ability;
- Clinical judgment and good analytical reasoning;
- Ability to set priorities;
- Good knowledge of computer tools;
- Proven communication and interpersonal skills;
- Adaptability and flexibility;
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team;
- Physical ability to perform assigned duties;
- Good previous work history (performance and attendance);
- Adherence to Vitalité Health Network's professional ethical principles, management philosophy and organizational values;
- Compliance with the rules of confidentiality established by Vitalité Health Network.
- Additional requirements may apply depending on the sector in question.
- The above requirements may be verified through oral, written or practical tests during the selection process.
- We thank all applicants. However, only those selected will be contacted.
Keyword : V20, OT01, OT1, OT-01