Req Id: 408904
At Bell, we do more than build world-class networks, develop innovative services and create original multiplatform media content - we advance how Canadians connect with each other and the world.
If you're ready to bring game-changing ideas to life and join a community that values professional growth and employee wellness, we want you on the Bell team.
Our Bell Business Markets team enables the digital transformation of businesses and governments nationwide through solutions in areas including Internet and private networks, voice and unified communications, contact centre, security, Internet of Things, data centre and cloud. We're proud to be Canada's leading provider of broadband network and communication services for businesses and governments.
Reporting to the Senior Manager, the incumbent of this position is responsible for the design and integration of customized WiFi and networking solutions meeting the needs of large business customers. This position represents a great technical opportunity to design and deploy complex solutions in a managed environment for the customer.
• Work in collaboration with senior network engineers to design WiFi solutions, build SOW and prepare configuration for implementation.
• Work with technicians and survey specialists to analyse, review and produce WiFi survey reports
• Produce drawings and specifications for achievement of tasks related to the selected solutions.
• Define and validate delivery strategy of complex projects.
• Lead the delivery of large and complex projects, oversee the evolution of scope and adapt the strategy if required.
• Act as SME for the customer and peers.
• Working directly with customer technical leads, Bell technical leads and supporting team members, in driving successful technical solution delivery based upon project timelines and expectations
• Produce and draft technical reports on request for the client or management.
• Support implementation of solutions during complex/critical changes.
• Minimum of five (5) years experience in the field of telecommunications
• Bachelors Degree in Engineering with major in Telecommunications or Computer Sciences or equivalent experience
• Ability to work in a bilingual environment
• Strong knowledge in WiFi and Networking.
• Expertise required on WiFi and Ekahau WiFi design/survey tools
• Defining/scoping customer requirements with a focus on Enterprise level solutions
• Ability to build MOPs and prepare implementation
• Ownership of outcomes, ability to learn and adapt quickly, deploy on time and on budget.
• Be comfortable following rigorous change management processes.
• Ability to work in a collaborative manner as well as autonomous with the ability to deliver with minimal supervision
#LI-SS1 #tech #talent
Adequate knowledge of French is required for positions in Quebec.
Position Type: Management
Job Status: Regular - Full Time
Job Location: Canada : Quebec : Quebec City || Canada : Ontario : Toronto || Canada : Quebec : Montreal
Flexible work profile: Mobile
Application Deadline: 03/31/2023
All team members are expected to reside in Canada and within a reasonable commuting distance from their work location to ensure that they are able to come to the office as required, whether the visit is planned or unplanned.
Please apply directly online to be considered for this role. Applications through email will not be accepted.
At Bell, we don't just accept difference - we celebrate it. We're committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible workplace where every team member feels valued, respected, and supported, and has the opportunity to reach their full potential. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. For a confidential inquiry, simply email your recruiter directly or [email protected] to make arrangements. If you have questions regarding accessible employment at Bell please email our Diversity & Inclusion Team at [email protected].
Created: Canada, QC, Quebec City
Bell, one of Canada's Top 100 Employers.