NOTE: Applicants must attach a resume to their application.
BARGAINING UNIT: Management and Non Bargaining
ZONE: To be determined
FACILITY: To be determined
DEPARTMENT: Senior IT Project Manager
CLASSIFICATION: Digital Health
STATUS: Permanent full-time
ANTICIPATED START DATE: September 2022
HOURS OF WORK:
8-shifts - Monday to Friday
Possibility of standby and call back
Work schedule may be changed to meet operational needs.
Reporting to the Director of Digital Health, the incumbent will be responsible for the successful completion of the various projects assigned to them. They will have to plan, organize, control and direct all activities in order to respect the costs, the quality and the expected deadlines of the various projects. They will ensure the follow-up of their projects until their completion and will be responsible for the proper management of the resources assigned to them. The incumbent shall determine the best possible implementation strategy while fully utilizing the assigned resources for the duration of each project.
- University degree in computer science, in a related discipline or strong combination of education and experience.
- 7 years' experience in computing;
- 7 to 10 years' experience in IT project management;
- Holding a PMP, Agile or Lean/Six Sigma certification is considered an asset;
- Other certifications related to project management or information may be considered (PMI, Prince2, IPMA, Scrum, Microsoft, CompTIA, etc.).
- Strong management, planning, negotiating and problem-solving skills;
- Strong communication and writing skills in both official languages;
- Ability to lead and facilitate discussion and work groups;
- Proven ability to simplify and adapt the level of technical information for the intended audience;
- Ability to manage several projects simultaneously.
- Solid skills in analyzing and researching creative and strategic solutions;
- Strong management, communication, negotiating and problem-solving skills;
- Ability to manage several complex projects with multidisciplinary teams;
- Be independent and show initiative and leadership;
- Be functional in both official languages (written and spoken);
- Ability to work independently and as a team member;
- Physical ability to perform assigned duties;
- Good previous work history (performance and attendance);
- Adherence to professional ethics principles, to the Network management philosophy and organizational values;
- Compliance with the rules of confidentiality established by the Vitalité Health Network.
Written and spoken competence in French and spoken competence in English are required.
- The above requirements may be verified through oral, written or practical tests during the selection process.
- Should there be no fully qualified applicants, this position will not necessarily be reposted. If you wish to be considered for this position and meet most of the requirements, you are encouraged to apply at this time.
- The employer reserves the right to shorten or extend temporary assignments for operational reasons.
- We thank all applicants. However, only those selected will be contacted.