Bay Roberts, NL, Canada Req #1881
Tuesday, August 9, 2022
Eastlink is a family owned, entrepreneurial and innovative company headquartered in Halifax, Nova Scotia. We take great pride in being a leader in delivering creative competitive, customer focused telecommunications solutions, and connecting our customers to the things and people that matter most. Serving a customer base across seven provinces, our advanced solutions include Internet, Mobile, TV, Telephone, Security and Automation, Data Communications and exclusive locally produced programming on Eastlink Community TV.
We embrace diversity, inclusion, equity and accessibility throughout all levels of the organization and encourage members of equity groups to self-identify during the application process.
- Leverage directed sales leads and identify new sources of opportunities for residential sales by going door to door.
- Meet or exceed sales targets for Eastlink Cable, Internet, Home Phone and Smart Home
- Representing Eastlink at sales events/sponsorships.
- Obtain and provide local market intelligence and feedback to the Sales group
- Proven success in a relevant direct sales position is essential.
- Highly motivated individual with excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
- Knowledge of the telecommunication industry a definite asset.
- Available for evening and weekend work
- Must have a valid driver's license and vehicle available
- Must be willing to work and travel across Newfoundland
Employees who work from home are occasionally required to attend in-person meetings in the workplace. To maintain the health and safety of our teams, the successful candidate must provide proof of full vaccination against COVID-19 upon hire, subject to Federal Human rights law.
Why Choose Eastlink?
Eastlink operates in a culture of continuous improvement through listening, learning and adapting, which enables us to respond quickly to the evolving needs of both employees and customers. We recognize that our truly greatest competitive edge is our people and that delivering a great customer experience begins with a great employee experience. Our philosophy of developing and training our team "on the ground" not only helps to create a strong onboarding experience but also readies employees for future growth opportunities within the organization.
Get your career started with us and stay with us, your journey begins here!
- Pay Type Salary