Atlantic Lottery (AL) is seeking a Technical Service Representative (TSR) located in the St. John's, NL area, for a 6-month term.
As the TSR you are responsible for providing exceptional technical and customer service through troubleshooting, service, repair and maintenance of all assets for our Destination and Retail sites. (eg. Video Lottery & lottery terminals, associated equipment etc.). You will ensure maximum uptime of all assets delivering on key performance metrics while meeting our Service Level Agreements (SLA's).
Posting will remain open until the position is filled.
Technical Services - Responsible for troubleshooting, service, repair and maintenance of all Destination and Retail terminals and all related equipment, minimizing the downtime, while meeting the SLA's and performance targets. Responsible for all related technical training and preventative maintenance.
Policy Enforcement - Ensure Retailers are in compliance as it relates to Social Responsibility, Responsible Gambling, Government Regulations and Program Compliance/Site Standards. Adherence to the Provincial Gaming Legislation, Atlantic Lottery and other applicable provincial / municipal laws and regulations.
Customer Service - Provide superior customer service to Destination and Retail site holders. Working with Retailer to resolve technical issues. Support Point of Sales, Promotions and Game launches on an ad hoc basis.
Education & Experience:
- Electronics diploma or certified engineering technology diploma from a post-secondary institution is a requirement.
- 3 to 5 years of Technical & Customer Service experience.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds and move or shift weights.
- Access to a reliable vehicle (paid mileage).
- A clean and valid driver's abstract.
- Ability to travel 90% of time within the established service territories.
- Ability to work shift work including weekends as required.
- Must be 19 years of age or older to apply.
- Strong listening, communication, and collaboration skills.
- A desire to build exceptional client experiences, and is passionate and curious to help clients meet their needs and solve their concerns.
- Able to use MS Office (Word, Excel & Outlook).
- Ability to multi-task, problem-solve, prioritize and competently handle a variety of activities with a high degree of accuracy in a fast paced, customer-driven environment.
- Gaming experience
- A+ and Network+
Recruitment Process: The last couple of years has accelerated change across our workplace, including our hiring practices! As a result, throughout your application process, you may be asked to connect with us virtually, and may not be required to meet in-person. All interviews are conducted in English, our working language, unless otherwise stated.
Internal Employees: Internal Employees interested in this opportunity must be in "good standing," which entails meeting expectations on their previous performance review. Performance Improvement plans, disciplinary action memos, attendance, training and other performance related memos will be taken into consideration as well, when determining the applicant's "good standing" status.
Work With Us
We are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live and serve. If you require an accommodation for the recruitment/interview process (including alternate formats of materials, or accessible meeting rooms or other accommodations), please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Please note that the successful candidate will be subject to reference and criminal background checks prior to employment.