NOTE: Applicants must attach a resume to their application.
BARGAINING UNIT: Management and Non Bargaining
ZONE: To be determined
FACILITY: To be determined
DEPARTMENT: Primary Health Care Access
CLASSIFICATION: Coordinator of the development strategy for personal competencies, self-management of health and autonomy
STATUS: Temporary full-time (approximately 2 years)
ANTICIPATED START DATE: As soons as possible
HOURS OF WORK:
8-hour shifts - Monday to Friday
Work schedule may be changed to meet operational needs.
Reporting to the Regional Manager of Primary Health Care Development, the coordinator of the development strategy for personal competencies, self-management of health and autonomy is responsible for the administration and coordination of the strategy implementation plan activities within Vitalité Health Network. The coordinator must build and facilitate partnerships, lead a work group that supports them in their duties, identify and index data, prepare a directory of available resources, develop general information on self-management of health and the management of specific chronic illnesses, conduct large-scale consultations to assess the needs of various target groups, and plan, develop and implement the program selected for development of personal competencies, self-management of health and autonomy. Moreoever, the coordinator must be able to facilitate all the initiatives and activities related to the strategy (meetings, presentations, logic models, communications and publications based on the results obtained within the framework of the strategy).
- Bachelor's degree in the field of health (e.g., health sciences, public health) or in a related discipline;
- Project management training considered a major asset;
- At least five years' experience related to project coordination/management;
- Training or experience related to the development of personal competencies, self-management of health and autonomy;
- Experience with computers (Microsoft Office suite);
- Experience in report preparation and analysis;
- Ability to process and analyze data;
- Strong analytical and organizational skills;
- Attention to detail and ability to set priorities;
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills (verbal and written);
- Excellent problem-solving skills, ingenuity and initiative;
- Strong ability to work independently and as part of a team;
- Strong ability to build and maintain harmonious partnerships with key partners in the Network, community and province;
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Physical ability to perform assigned work
- Good work history (performance and attendance)
- Adherence to professional ethics principles, the Network's management philosophy and organizational values
- Adherence to Vitalité Health Network's confidentiality rules
Written and spoken knowledge of English and French is essential.
- The above requirements may be verified through oral, written or practical tests during the selection process.
- Should there be no fully qualified applicants, this position will not necessarily be reposted. If you wish to be considered for this position and meet most of the requirements, you are encouraged to apply at this time.
- The employer reserves the right to shorten or extend temporary assignments for operational reasons.
- We thank all applicants. However, only those selected will be contacted.