COMPETITION #: 2020-48170k External
BARGAINING UNIT: SHCP
ZONE: Saint John
FACILITY: Saint John Regional Hospital
POSTING TYPE: Casual
JOB TITLE: Psychologist 1
CLASSIFICATION: Psychologist 1 (PC01)
LANGUAGE: English Essential
HOURS OF WORK: CASUAL: Day, Standby and Callbacks; Subject to change due to operational requirements
SALARY: $44.4111 to $53.4788 per hour (Subject to employment status)
The Psychologist is responsible for providing professional clinical psychological services.
- A Masters degree in Clinical Psychology
- Must be licensed as a Psychologist under the New Brunswick College of Psychologists Act.
- Ability to attend work on a regular basis.
- Ability to perform the duties of the position.
- Good work record.
- Written and spoken competence in English is required
The Psychologist is responsible for:
- Assessing, planning, and providing therapy to individuals and groups
- Maintaining clinical records and documentation
- Participating in interdisciplinary care planning
- Preparing and presenting information and education sessions
- Participating in developing, maintaining and evaluating policies and procedures
- Supervising and overseeing the work of psychometrists
Employees are responsible to be aware of and understand Horizon's Terms of Employment: http://skyline/EmploymentBenefits/Pages/Terms-of-your-Employment-.aspx
Competencies identified by Horizon Health Network:
- Analytical Thinking
- Group Facilitation
- Patient/Client Focus
- Planning and Prioritizing Work
- Problem Solving
- Teamwork and Collaboration
Applications for this position must be submitted on-line by December 18, 2022
Horizon is committed to enhancing our diverse and inclusive environment for our employees and patients. We believe in a healthcare system that equally supports all people regardless of race, ethnicity, national origin, social background, religion, gender identity or expression, age, disability, or sexual orientation. An environment based on a commitment to diversity and inclusion supports our goal of safe and quality patient care.
NOTE: There will be no further postings for this position should there be no fully qualified applicants. If you wish to be considered for this position and have most of the qualifications as posted and the registration or licensure where required, you are encouraged to apply at this time.
Should testing be required to demonstrate language proficiency, the official results will be shared with the candidate, Human Resources and the requesting manager electronically and will be placed on the personnel file for Horizon hiring purposes.
Please quote Competition # 2020- 48170k External . Horizon Health Network appreciates expressed interest, however, only candidates considered for an interview will be contacted. Human Resources Department, Horizon Health Network.