Web Analyst (03-2233)
We're on a mission to ensure that all our players have fun, dream big and play responsibly one player experience at a time and we're looking for team members who share that same passion. Our culture is built on a shared commitment to do what's right for our customers, our people, and our communities. Then Atlantic Lottery may be a perfect fit!
Atlantic Lottery (AL) is seeking a Web Analyst. Location is flexible within Atlantic Canada with occasional travel to Moncton, NB.
As the Web Analyst you are responsible for leveraging the organization's information and infrastructure environment to design holistic and optimized digital analytics. You will use advanced technical skills to help better understand the customer behavior on our digital properties and will help build a testing culture from the ground up, including multi-variant testing, and optimization strategies from conceptualization to implementation. You will collaborate with business, technology, implementation specialists, and analytics partners to determine data needs, and ensure the implementation and collection of that data.
Closing Date: October 4, 2021
Implement a digital tagging and analytics measurement strategy and support data collection with platforms like GTM, GA360, and Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
Administer analytics accounts, properties, user management, dashboards, and reports in GA360 and GTM.
Work with internal digital teams to define Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) that are drivers for the business and develop tracking/tagging strategies to allow for the KPIs success to be measured while also improving the results of marketing campaigns.
Following the customer as they journey through ALC digital properties from start to end to identify measures such as:
- Cost related to acquisitions
Manage the design, implementation, reporting, and analysis of A/B testing and MVT testing.
Help optimize AL digital experience by leading the web analytics platform strategy and fulfilling the technical needs of the business
Understand, articulate requirements and implement 3rd party data sources into the analytics platform.
Lead analytics projects of varying sizes and complexity. This includes but is not limited to:
- Analytical implementation
- Split testing
- Report automation
- Data visualization
What we can expect from you:
- Solutions oriented. A problem solver that's highly analytical and strategic;
- Ability to retrieve relevant data from relational databases using SQL with ease;
- Ability to use other analytics and modeling tools as required;
- Ability to summarize complex data into usable and impactful formats;
- Ability to utilize business and analytical expertise to independently perform proactive analyses and communicate opportunities, optimization tactics, or issues;
- Experience with data layer;
- Strong listening, communication, and collaboration skills;
- A desire to build exceptional client experiences, and is passionate and curious to help clients meet their needs and solve their concerns;
- Someone who's decisions are always made with the player in mind and;
- You can adapt to change in a nimble & agile fashion.
You should apply if you have the following:
- Completed post-secondary education in Computer Science, Information Technology, Marketing or relevant field
- 3+ years of experience as a Google Analytics Specialist
- Experience working with Salesforce, Google Cloud Platform, Google BigQuery, Google Data Studio and Google Analytics (360)
- Experience in e-commerce site analysis
- Experience writing JSON code
- Experience in identifying and tracking (KPIs)
Awesome if you had:
- Gaming experience
- Extended medical and health coverage that includes medical, dental and vision.
- Basic life insurance, disability and wellness programs.
- Defined Pension Plan.
- 3 weeks of vacation allocated (pro-rated) & 12 paid statutory holidays in NB
- 3 personal leave days per year
- Bonus programs that include annual performance & sales goals.
- Career advancement opportunities.
Recruitment Process: COVID-19 has accelerated change across our workplace, including our hiring practices! As a result, throughout your application process, you may be asked to connect with us virtually, and may not be required to meet in-person. All new hires for our Contact Center are required to provide services in both official languages therefore there will be some questions during the interview in both languages.
Internal Employees: Internal Employees interested in this opportunity must be in "good standing," which entails meeting expectations on their previous performance review. Performance Improvement plans, disciplinary action memos, attendance, training and other performance related memos will be taken into consideration as well, when determining the applicant's "good standing" status.
Work With Us
We are proud, gritty, community-minded, and punch above our weight. Being Atlantic Canadian means that we work hard and we know how to have fun. It also means that we genuinely care for each other as co-workers, neighbours, and friends.
Now that you can work from anywhere, your best life is waiting in Atlantic Canada. At Atlantic Lottery, you can choose to live and work in any of our four Atlantic provinces.
What you can expect from us:
Our Mission is to offer great gaming experiences for the benefit of all Atlantic Canadians. Everyone at Atlantic Lottery embraces our Core Values of Integrity & Social Responsibility. #ProudtobeAL
Our Operating Principles help guide us;
- Customers lead our priorities;
- Always think differently;
- Be fast and nimble;
- We are all leaders and;
- Team matters.
We are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live and serve. If you require an accommodation for the recruitment/interview process (including alternate formats of materials, or accessible meeting rooms or other accommodations), please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.
We provide a comprehensive Total Rewards Program including bonuses and flexible benefits/pension and competitive compensation with plenty of training.
What Is Next?
- Love what you see so far? Simply press "Apply Now".
- Not the right fit this time? Follow us on our careers page at www.alc.ca!
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Please note that the successful candidate will be subject to reference and criminal background checks prior to employment.
Please note - Must be 19 years of age or older to apply.