Admission/Registration/Scheduling Clerk (1007)
NOTE: Applicants must attach a resume to their application.
BARGAINING UNIT: CUPE
ZONE: Zone 1 - Beauséjour
FACILITY: Dr.-Georges-L.-Dumont University Hospital Centre
DEPARTMENT: Laboratory - Microbiology and/or other sectors
CLASSIFICATION: Admission/Registration/Scheduling Clerk (1007)
ANTICIPATED START DATE: As soon as possible
HOURS OF WORK:
8 hour shifts - Rotation
Possibility of standby and call back
Work schedule subject to change to meet operational needs.
Perform reception and secretarial tasks for the Laboratory in order to ensure the delivery of quality care, in accordance with the hospital's mission, philosophy, goals and policies.
- High school diploma or general education diploma (GED);
- Recognized postsecondary secretarial training of at least six months in length;
- Successful completion of the medical terminology course;
- Proven ability to organize and manage assigned workload;
- Proven communication and interpersonal skills;
- Proven ability to function in a changing work environment;
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team;
- Physical ability to perform assigned work;
- Good work history (performance and attendance);
- Adherence to professional ethics principles, the Network's management philosophy, and organizational values;
- Compliance with the confidentiality rules set by Vitalité Health Network.
Written and spoken competence in French and spoken competence in English are required.
- The above requirements may be verified through oral, written or practical tests during the selection process.
- Should there be no fully qualified applicants, this position will not necessarily be reposted. If you wish to be considered for this position and meet most of the requirements, you are encouraged to apply at this time.
- T he employer reserves the right to shorten or extend temporary assignments for operational reasons.
- We thank all applicants. However, only those selected will be contacted.