Bilingual Customer Service Representative- Federal & Private Contact Centres
Apply Now- Start Mid February!
For over 75 years, Medavie Blue Cross has been a leading health and wellness partner for individuals, employers and governments across Canada. We are proud to be a not-for-profit organization dedicated to giving back to the communities where we live and work, and to ensuring our employees thrive in our award-winning, collaborative culture. We are one of Canada's Most Admired Corporate Cultures and are recognized as a Caring Company, a designation for national leaders in community investment and social responsibility.
Our team of 2,100 professionals work across six provinces. We excel by living our shared values of being caring, accountable, responsible, innovative and community-minded. We're committed to ensuring the health and wellness of our employees and their families, along with personal and professional growth, through a variety of programs and support at all levels of our organization.
Along with Medavie Health Services, we are part of Medavie - a national health organization with over 6,400 employees. Together, our mission is to improve the wellbeing of Canadians.
Job Title: Customer Service Representative Department: Federal & Private Contact Centres Competition: 11146 Internal/External: Internal/External Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent Location: Moncton NB or Dartmouth NS Salary: $35,000 (Plus great Total Rewards & additional Incentives) Reports To: Team Leader Closing Date: January 25, 2021
Motivated by helping others?
In this role you will provide support and service to our members where you will have the opportunity to effectively problem solve and contribute positively to a team environment. Your objective in this role is to ensure that the person making the inquiry receives the highest level of customer service possible.
Far from your typical contact center experience - we have some of the highest employee satisfaction scores in the whole company. We offer:
- Comprehensive health and dental plan that is 100% employer paid effective on your first day
- Monday to Friday shifts and no weekends!
- We offer an extensive virtual training program, ensuring you are prepared to hit the floor and take calls.
- Opportunities for career development and advancement
- Emphasis on work life balance, providing wellness benefits, health resources and fitness center discounts
- Currently our CSRs are working from home, we will be providing the necessary equipment you will need to get started!
- Base salary of $34,500 plus a variable pay program which is based on your performance
Superstars on our team:
- Respond to inquiries related to health care benefits, program eligibility, payment-related information, and other general inquiries;
- Quickly assess and resolve any challenging situations and provide effective strategies, aiming for a first- call resolution
- Are committed to excellence in customer service; providing the highest level of dedication in all service areas.
What you need to succeed:
- You like helping people - this is non-negotiable;
- You are a good communicator - through email and phone, you are clear, concise and friendly;
- Whatever it takes attitude, you like a new challenge every day;
- You have training and education and/or relevant working experience in customer service or health and at least a high school diploma;
- The ability to work varying shifts between 8am - 9pm Monday to Friday
- Those who have 2+ years with Contact Centre experience and enjoy this industry have proven to be very successful in our environment;
- Strong technical aptitude - you can multitask and navigate between multiple software applications simultaneously while ensuring you continue to support the caller at the same time;
- You can handle the good and challenging calls
- You are a problem-solving master, you understand the callers needs and learn quickly how to get the best results in any environment;
We would like to thank all candidates for expressing interest. Please note only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
Medavie Blue Cross is an equal opportunity employer.
Job Segment: Customer Service Representative, Call Center, Customer Service