Administrative Support (Clinical) (1025)
NOTE: Applicants must attach a resume to their application.
BARGAINING UNIT: CUPE
ZONE: Zone 1 - Beauséjour
FACILITY: Public Health - Richibucto
DEPARTMENT: Public Health Administration
CLASSIFICATION: Administrative Support (Clinical) (1025)
STATUS: Permanent part-time
HOURS OF WORK:
Day shifts Monday to Friday
Work schedule may be changed to meet operational needs.
ANTICIPATED START DATE: As soon as possible
The incumbent will offer administrative support to Public Health. He/she will perform various or specialized office and secretarial tasks, as directed. He/she will welcome clients who come to the Public Health office.
- High school diploma plus an Administrative Support Program of more than one year and up to two years, that includes courses in Medical Terminology or Medical Transcription;
- One (1) year of previous experience
- Good knowledge with Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook software
- Ability to manage workload and deal with multiple priorities
- Ability to communicate efficiently and courteously with clients, visitors, etc.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team;
- Physical ability to perform the assigned work;
- Good work history (performance and attendance);
- Adherence to professional ethical principles, the Network's management philosophy, and organizational values;
- Compliance with the rules of confidentiality set by the Network.
Written and spoken competence in English and French is required.
- The above requirements may be verified through oral, written or practical tests during the selection process.
- Should there be no fully qualified applicants, this position will not necessarily be reposted. If you wish to be considered for this position and meet most of the requirements, you are encouraged to apply at this time.
- The employer reserves the right to shorten or extend temporary assignments for operational reasons.
- We thank all applicants. However, only those selected will be contacted.
" Vitalité Health Network is a smoke-free environment "