Part-time Administration Assistant (03-2006)
Reporting to the Sales Manager in each Regional office, this position is responsible for administrative support to Sales & Service function. This position is also responsible for backing up the Winners Coordinator. Adaptability and the ability to deal effectively with a wide range of issues is a key aspect of this position. Interact with customers and winners and maintain confidentiality at all times. Provide quality, knowledgeable support to customers, players and the general public while maintaining corporate image and integrity.
Working approximately 19 hours per week.
- This position maintains and monitors all sales and operational budgets for the region and territories. This includes developing maintaining knowledge of the budget process and assisting in budget preparations. The individual reports any variances on sales and operations to the regional manager each month.
- Compiles various sales reports on a regular basis for the regional sales team.
- Accountable for maintaining all employee records i.e. time reporting, vacation scheduling.
- Coordinates the planning of meetings, department purchases, travel arrangements and prepares purchase/cheque requisitions.
- Required to prepare and edit all letters, memos, documents and presentations.
- This position acts as the link between the regional sales team and other AL departments providing immediate action and follow up.
- You have 2+ years work experience in a similar role.
- You have a business related diploma or degree.
- You have experience in the field of customer service and would be considered customer focused.
- You have the ability to follow process and procedures as described.
- You have experience planning and executing special events.
- You can build the confidence and trust of internal clients, partners and stakeholders.
Work With Us
There are many reasons why we choose to work at Atlantic Lottery (AL) and one of the most important is feeling a sense of belonging and pride in being part of a company that exists to make Atlantic Canada a better place. AL wants to give back by investing in you through career development and growth that enhances your skills and leaves you feeling energized to come to work each day. We believe our most important asset is our people and we want you to progress at the pace of your talent and to the degree of your commitment. Does this opportunity fit within your development interests?
At Atlantic Lottery, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live and serve. If you require an accommodation for the recruitment/interview process (including alternate formats of materials, or accessible meeting rooms or other accommodation), please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.