Digital Marketing Specialist (04-1916)
The Digital Marketing Specialist will develop and manage customer acquisition and retention programs across digital marketing channels to drive growth. You'll analyze and optimize campaign performance, and communicate results that will provide actionable takeaways resulting in more customers and sales. The ideal candidate will be passionate about using data to grow and optimize digital marketing programs. Located in Moncton, NB or Halifax, NS.
- Plan, execute and optimize key digital marketing strategies including SEO, digital advertising, social media, content marketing and email marketing.
- Plan and execute on AB tests, conversion experiments
- Report on, provide analysis and implement ongoing optimization of digital marketing channels.
- Research, identify and implement new online traffic and customer acquisition/conversion strategy.
- Oversee website and mobile app content strategy including creation and content management
- Collaborate cross-functionally with internal marketing teams to develop, localize and test new ad copy, banners, content and landing pages.
- Manage relationships with outside vendors like advertising agencies, website production companies, and others as needed.
- Comply, and be familiar, with all digital marketing related regulations including CASL.
- 3+ years of experience in a digital marketing role including strong knowledge of:
- Email marketing, automation, campaign planning and execution
- Digital analytics experience and tools, particularly Google Analytics, Facebook Insights and Ad manager
- Digital advertising platforms such as Google Adwords, Facebook
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent professional qualifications in Marketing or Digital Media.
- Stay current with industry trends and digital technologies.
- Ability to work effectively and collaboratively within a team environment.
- Ability to manage multiple stakeholders and projects in fast-paced environment.
- Well-developed interpersonal and communication skills; comfort in a corporate environment.
Work With Us
There are many reasons why we choose to work at Atlantic Lottery (AL) and one of the most important is feeling a sense of belonging and pride in being part of a company that exists to make Atlantic Canada a better place. AL wants to give back by investing in you through career development and growth that enhances your skills and leaves you feeling energized to come to work each day. We believe our most important asset is our people and we want you to progress at the pace of your talent and to the degree of your commitment. Does this opportunity fit within your development interests?