Delivery Architect (03-1954)
As Delivery Architect, you are a leader who works best in a corporate culture that is all about innovation, original thinking, working hard and having fun along the way. This role will be working collaboratively with business and it units to implement short to medium term tactics and align to long tern roadmap strategies. This role will research appropriate technology and industry solutions and support Atlantic Lottery's delivery practice.
You will live our brand both internally and externally with all stakeholder groups in order to position and build on the image and relevance of Atlantic Lottery.
- You have a degree or equivalent with a business or information technology background.
- You have at least 8 years of experience in the development, execution, deployment and integration of information systems and technology.
- You have experience working with internal team and third party vendors to create an integrated solution architecture for business and technology initiatives be aligning system infrastructure, network, security, software, and solution architectures.
- You have experience leading the delivery architecture specifications (networking, infrastructure, security, application, data, and integration) to support business solutions.
- You have experience aiding in the development of concept papers and business cases, as well as, participating in procurement processes.
- You have some knowledge and understanding of player based products, sales and business development, and related social, political, technology and economic factors that impact the gaming business.
- You have the ability to analyze the competitive situation and anticipate solutions.
- You have guided and provided alternative solutions to others using technical mastery.
- You have demonstrated analytical and proven reasoning and planning skills to solve a range of practical problems.
- You have a demonstrated ability to focus on results.
- You create an environment that is customer focused and performance driven.
- Experience in the gaming industry would be considered an asset.
- You want to be a part of a team that is making a difference in Atlantic Canadian communities.
Work With Us
We are transforming the gaming industry through responsible, engaging and innovative products. We are looking for IT professionals to join us in this exciting mission. We deliver leading-edge technology solutions and solve complex business problems in a collaborative fast-paced environment.
Join us and be part of a company that cares about employees' health, wellness and development. Working in a team environment, we offer a competitive salary, relevant training and flexible benefits. Feel proud about making our Atlantic region a better place - 100% of our profits stay in the area, supporting social programs and making this a better place to live.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.