Product Manager, alc.ca and mobile
Our website (alc.ca) and mobile apps offer an extensive array of games, ecommerce capabilities and content, all designed within a user-centered framework. These properties continue to drive growth for Atlantic Lottery and are ideally positioned to enable omni-channel experiences for our players.
As the Product Manager, alc.ca and mobile reporting to the Sr. Manager, Digital Products and UX, you lead the evolution of our primary digital properties through the product lifecycle, making sure we deliver experiences our players will love. Working collaboratively with business and technical stakeholders, you help define our vision, strategy and roadmap of features and guide development from concept to launch. You are relentless in the pursuit of new ways to optimize and grow alc.ca and our mobile apps.
Understand our players and market: conduct market and competitive assessments to gain a deep understanding of our players and trends affecting the competitive landscape. Share findings with key stakeholders to influence action within the organization.
Strategy: create a vision, strategy and roadmap that meets player needs and delivers strong returns against corporate priorities. Work with the UX team to design experiences our players will love.
Assess business value: assess features, functionality and business opportunities. Write business cases. Prioritize projects and the product backlog against established value metrics. Define a minimum viable product.
Build and Deliver: act as Business Lead / Product Owner on projects and enhancements. Guide the product through all phases of the development process. Write business requirements and user stories. Work with the Project Manager / Scrum Master to remove impediments. Manage the backlog, and ensure the delivery team is focused on the highest value opportunities. Work with stakeholders to make sound decisions in a timely manner.
Optimize: monitor performance against key metrics to identify customer pain points and best opportunities for growth.
Lead and Collaborate: Be a champion for alc.ca and our mobile apps. Bring the product vision to life and inject passion and energy into our projects. Build and maintain effective, collaborative relationships throughout the organization. Gain an understanding of the technical complexity affecting our digital properties.
User Acceptance Testing: Support user acceptance testing efforts when delivering projects or enhancements.
- You have 3+ years business experience leading digital products or brands
- You understand user experience best practices and web technologies
- You are collaborative and can get your point across with tact
- You are comfortable bringing recommendations forward and making decisions in a fast-paced environment
- You are willing to learn and try new things that help the team and the organization
- You pay strong attention to detail
- You are a strong communicator (verbal and written)
- You have a good sense of business value drivers
- You have experience working on projects in a team-based environment
- In addition, any or all of the following experience would be considered:
- Product or Brand Management
- Agile Development methodologies (Scrum)
- Mobile apps (Android and iOS)
- Project and UX software (JIRA, Axure, etc.)
- Gaming and/or gambling industry
Work With Us
Atlantic Lottery delivers a career in a fun and high-performing environment that offers a competitive salary, relevant training, development opportunities and flexible benefits.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.