The Manager of Psychology is responsible for overseeing the provision of clinical psychological services.
- A Masters degree in Clinical Psychology.
- Must be licensed as a Psychologist under the New Brunswick College of Psychologists Act.
- Must have three years experience working in a health care setting.
- Ability to attend work on a regular basis.
- Ability to perform the duties of the position.
- Good work record.
The Manager of Psychology is responsible for:
- Leading the planning and development of psychology service
- Directing, overseeing and evaluating the provision of services
- Managing fiscal and human resources to ensure the quality and safety of service delivery
- Coordinating and evaluating workload and service deliver
- Providing clinical leadership and mentoring
- Developing, monitoring and ensuring compliance with standards, policies and procedures
- Performing the work of a psychologist
COMPETENCIES IDENTIFIED BY HORIZON HEALTH NETWORK
- Commitment and Engagement
- Coaching and Developing Others
- Focus on Performance
- Teamwork and Collaboration
Interested? Apply Today?
Horizon Health Network (Horizon) only accepts on-line applications.
About Horizon's Recruitment Process
We thank all applicant who apply; however, only those selected for further consideration will be contacted. All interested applicants are encouraged to apply as an equivalent combination of education, training and experience may be considered.
Horizon's recruitment screening process may include language proficiency testing, clerical testing and/or behavioral assessment. If you are selected for testing, you will be contacted via the email address provided on your application. The official results will be shared with the candidate, Human Resources and the requesting manager electronically and language results will be placed on the personnel file for Horizon's hiring purposes.
Horizon is committed to enhancing our diverse and inclusive environment for our employees and patients. We believe in a healthcare system that equally supports all people regardless of race, ethnicity, national origin, social background, religion, gender identity or expression, age, disability, or sexual orientation. An environment based on a commitment to diversity and inclusion supports our goal of safe and quality patient care.