Posted 27 days ago This job may expire soon!
Positions Available: 2
Company Website: http://www.rosewaymanor.com
The Dietary/Environmental Worker will be called upon to work in both departments.
Duties required for the Dietary Department are as follows: plating, presentation, delivery and serving of nutritious and healthy foods to the residents of our facility. The Dietary Service Worker will have knowledge with the health and sanitary precautions required for food service.
Duties required for the Environmental Department are as follows: general cleaning tasks to maintain resident rooms, hallways, offices, and other areas of the facility. This position must follow the procedures and comply with regulatory requirements such as proper processes, chemicals, and equipment.
- Plating, presentation, delivery and serving of meals to residents
- Clean up (eating areas, dishes, sweep, mop, dispose of trash)
- Monitor and stock all food preparation stations, linen areas
- Operate mechanical floor cleaners, buffers, vacuums, shampooers, and other cleaning related equipment
- Ability to work all shifts (holidays and weekends included)
- Physically able to stand, bend, kneel, ability to carry 50 pounds
- Friendly, polite, and courteous
- Criminal Record and Vulnerable Sector Check
- Fully vaccinated against COVID-19
Save for Later