NOTE: Applicants must attach a resume to their application.
BARGAINING UNIT: MSP
ZONE: Zone 1 - Beauséjour
FACILITY: Dr-Georges-L.-Dumont University Hospital Centre
DEPARTMENT: Medical Imaging - Nuclear Medicine
CLASSIFICATION: Nuclear Medicine Technologist 2 (NM02)
STATUS: Permanent part-time
ANTICIPATED START DATE: As soon as possible
HOURS OF WORK:
8 and 12-hour shifts - Rotation
Possibility of standby and call back
Work schedule may be changed to meet operational needs.
Responsible for the technical and clinical aspects of nuclear medicine, positron emission tomography (PET-CT) and bone densitometry exams and interventions. Perform any other related duties according to departmental needs.
- Member of the Canadian Association of Medical Radiation Technologists (CAMRT);
- Possess PET-CT training;
- BLS (basic life support) certificate and maintenance of certification;
- Proven ability to organize and manage assigned workload;
- Proven ability to function in a changing work environment;
- Strong interest in furthering knowledge;
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team;
- Physical ability to perform assigned work;
- Good work history (performance and attendance);
- Adherence to professional ethics principles and organizational values;
- Adherence to the rules of confidentiality set by Vitalité Health Network.
Written and spoken competence in French and spoken competence in English are required.
- The above requirements may be verified through oral, written or practical tests during the selection process.
- Should there be no fully qualified applicants, this position will not necessarily be reposted. If you wish to be considered for this position and meet most of the requirements, you are encouraged to apply at this time.
- The employer reserves the right to shorten or extend temporary assignments for operational reasons.
- We thank all applicants. However, only those selected will be contacted.