Maple Hill Manor is currently seeking Casual Registered Nurses. As an important member of the Care Team the RN provides resident centered care in accordance with the mission, values, and policies of Maple Hill Manor. The RN is responsible to demonstrates excellent leadership skills and works as a member of an interdisciplinary team and participates in the planning, directing, implementation, and evaluation of nursing care to residents of Maple Hill Manor long term care facility. RN works in a Leadership Role providing supervision to a dedicated team of health care providers in a caring and professional environment.
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing or Graduate of Diploma Program
- Experience in Gerontology
- Current registration with CRNNS
- Certified in 1st Aid & CPR.
- Computer skills with knowledge of Microsoft Office, Publisher & applications.
Please forward resumes to:
Administrator / CAO
Maple Hill Manor
700 King Street
New Waterford, NS B1H 3Z5
(902)862-6495 ext 225