We are seeking a Financial Systems Manager to lead our Financial Systems team. This role can work out of our Saint John or Blacks Harbour, New Brunswick office.
Responsibilities, but not limited to:
- Manage the day-to-day operations of the platforms used by the accounting group - including Great Plains, Navision, and Dynamics 365.
- Identify, analyze, and coordinate upgrades, new software implementations, and other changes to improve the current systems.
- Configure, support, and troubleshoot issues related to the core accounting systems and integrated platforms used within the accounting group (Kyriba, Metaviewer, Concur, etc.)
- Provide subject matter expertise in business requirements gathering and project planning, as well as configuration and technical change activities.
- Create and maintain training materials and ability to provide one-on-one and group training.
- Provide mentorship to lead and develop the Accounting Systems analyst.
Successful candidate qualifications:
- Well-rounded understanding of technical concepts and methodologies.
- Well-rounded understanding of accounting concepts and methodologies considered an asset
- Experience with software administration or configuration considered an asset
- Demonstrated ability to solve problems, manage time efficiently and meet deadlines as required
- Excellent communicator who can effectively influence others and productively resolve various customer, project, and technical issues
- Dependability with a great work ethic, demonstrated initiative, ownership of issues and an exceptional attitude
- Must be self-directed and able to manage competing priorities
- Ability to travel outside of Canada
Cooke offers full-time year round employment, competitive rates and a competitive benefits package which includes health and dental as well as a company matched pension.
The role description is just one part of the story. This is an opportunity to grow, to stretch, to work within the parameters of the role but stretch to your fullest potential. We are a team that counts performance, we reward contribution, and we recognize talent. It is about being at the center of one of the fastest growing Atlantic Canadian based companies and knowing you are part of that growth. The ability to bring your passion for learning, desire for growth, and energy for moving your career forward is what we offer.
Why Cooke?...simple because we are a company that rewards initiative, resourcefulness, and work ethic. We will champion your growth and provide you with the platform to create your path, your career, and your future.
NOTE: The recruiter is reviewing and interviewing eligible applicants for this position as they are received. If you are interested in this posting, you are encouraged to apply as soon as possible.
We thank all candidates for their interest, however, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.