Floor Security Guard
Lennox & Addington County General Hospital
Continental rotation - 1900-0700
Are you interested in starting a career in a fast paced and growing industry? As a provider of security services to clients with complex security needs, Paladin Security Group is offering an exciting career opportunity for you to give back to your community, while developing skills for future careers. Our training programs are also a leader in the security industry, and they will help prepare you for advancements, as well as build your resume for a potential career in law enforcement.
- Proactive & reactive security patrols
- Response to incidents
- Report writing
- Investigate routine incidents
- Parking and smoking enforcement/by-laws
- Policy awareness and enforcement
- Additional Duties as Assigned
- Extensive Paid Industry Training
- Opportunities for Growth & Advancement
At the time of the interview applicant must be able to produce proof of completion of the following prerequisites:
- Immunization Record
- Proof of COVID-19 Vaccination (site requirement)
- A Valid Ontario Security Guard License
- First Aid & CPR – Level C - WSIB Approved
- Proficient in English (both oral and written)
- Must have a minimum 1 year experience in a health care environment
Work With Us
Paladin Security: Making the World a Safer and Friendlier Place! Do you have superior customer service skills and a passion for helping people? Are you able to think quickly on your feet and defuse difficult situations? Your track record of handling a great deal of responsibility combined with your varied life experience and enthusiasm for a job well done make you an ideal candidate for our team! The Paladin Difference starts with our officers; we're the best because we hire the best. We believe in promoting from within, respecting people and their differences, providing high quality service and always having fun! If you think you have what it takes to join our team, we want to meet you!
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those applicants that are short listed will be contacted for an interview.