NOTE: Applicants must attach their resumé to the application form.
BARGAINING UNIT : PSM
ZONE : Zone 6 - Acadie-Bathurst
FACILITY : Chaleur Regional Hospital
DEPARTMENT: Laboratory - Cytology
STATUS : Permanent full-time
FTE : 1,0
ANTICIPATED START DATE : January 2023
HOURS OF WORK :
8 hour shifts - Day
Work schedule may be changed to meet operational needs.
This position involves clinical and technical work within one or more laboratory fields to provide services for the diagnosis, treatment and therapeutic monitoring of patients.
- Member in good standing of the New Brunswick Society of Medical Laboratory Technologists (NBSMLT);
- Diploma from a recognized school of cytology; ;
- Analytical thinking;
- Initiative and sound judgment;
- Knowledge of and respect for laboratory safety principles;
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team;
- Physical ability to perform the assigned work;
- Good work history (performance and attendance);
- Adherence to professional ethical principles, the Network's management philosophy, and organizational values;
- Compliance with the rules of confidentiality set by Vitalité Health Network.
Written and spoken competence in French and spoken competence in English are required.
- The above requirements may be verified through oral, written or practical tests during the selection process.
- Should there be no fully qualified applicants, this position will not necessarily be reposted. If you wish to be considered for this position and meet most of the requirements, you are encouraged to apply at this time.
- The employer reserves the right to shorten or extend temporary assignments for operational reasons.
- We thank all applicants. However, only those selected will be contacted.