NOTE: Applicants must attach a resume to their application.
BARGAINING UNIT: Management and Non Bargaining
ZONE: Zone 6 - Acadie-Bathurst
FACILITY: Chaleur Regional Hospital
DEPARTMENT: Nursing Administration
CLASSIFICATION: Administrative Assistant - Surgery
STATUS: Permanent full-time
ANTICIPATED START DATE: As soon as possible
HOURS OF WORK:
8-hour shifts - Monday to Friday
Work schedule may be changed to meet operational needs.
Provide administrative support for the administrative and medical director of the surgery sector and the Medical Device Reprocessing Department (MDRD). Organize the office effectively. Provide services in a professional manner.
- High school diploma or general education diploma (GED);
- Postsecondary training in office administration (secretarial) of a minimum of one year;
- Five years' experience in an equivalent or related position;
- Ability to make sound decisions and show initiative;
- Very good knowledge of Microsoft 365 (Word, PowerPoint, Access, Excel, Outlook);
- Proven ability to carry out assigned tasks quickly;
- Ability to plan, organize, and prioritize tasks effectively;
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team;
- Physical ability to perform the assigned work;
- Good work history (performance and attendance);
- Adherence to professional ethics principles, to the Network's management philosophy and organizational values;
- Compliance with the rules of confidentiality set by Vitalité Health Network.
Written and spoken competence in English and French is required.
- Position to be reviewed by the Part III Classification Committee.
- The above requirements may be verified through oral, written or practical tests during the selection process.
- Should there be no fully qualified applicants, this position will not necessarily be reposted. If you wish to be considered for this position and meet most of the requirements, you are encouraged to apply at this time.
- The employer reserves the right to shorten or extend temporary assignments for operational reasons.
- We thank all applicants. However, only those selected will be contacted.