DEPARTMENT: Central Scheduling
BARGAINING UNIT: CUPE
JOB TYPE: Casual
SCHEDULE: Day, Evening, Night, Weekend, 8 and 12-hour shifts. Work schedule may be changed to meet operational needs.
LANGUAGE REQUIREMENTS: French essential and spoken English
NOTE: Applicants must attach a resume to their application.
Under the supervision of the manager, the candidate must execute office and reception tasks intended to help the nursing and medical staff. Perform all other tasks according to the needs of the department.
N.B. These are just the main tasks of the position. If applicable, related tasks may be assigned from time to time to ensure the smooth operation of the service.
- High school diploma (grade 12) or general studies (G.E.D.) accompanied by a diploma in medical secretarial services or a post-secondary course (minimum one year) in secretarial services with additional training in medical terminology;
- Good knowledge of computer tools and office software and ability to apply it;
- Calm and flexible;
- Personality promoting good public and interpersonal relations;
- Brief description of the job and explanation of interest in the job;
- Ability to work in a team and independently;
- Physical ability to do the assigned work;
- Good previous work record (performance and attendance);
- Adherence to the principles of professional ethics, the management philosophy of the Network and organizational values;
- Respect for the confidentiality rules of the Vitalité Health Network.
- The above requirements may be verified through oral, written or practical tests during the selection process.
- Should there be no fully qualified applicants, this position will not necessarily be reposted. If you wish to be considered for this position and meet most of the requirements, you are encouraged to apply at this time.
- The employer reserves the right to shorten or extend temporary assignments for operational reasons.
- We thank all applicants. However, only those selected will be contacted.