Position: Security Guard
Site: Lynden Park Mall
City: Brantford, ON.
Status: Full Time
Hours: Sunday to Thursday 2359-0800hrs
Pay Rate: $16.60-$17.85 "Rates are based on a levelling system"
Are you interested in starting a career in a fast paced and growing industry? As a provider of security services to clients with complex security needs, Paladin Security Group is offering an exciting career opportunity for you to give back to your community, while developing skills for future careers. Our training programs are also a leader in the security industry, and they will help prepare you for advancements, as well as build your resume for a potential career in law enforcement.
- Valid Ontario Security Guard license.
- First Aid CPR - Level C Certification.
- Ontario Secondary School Diploma or equivalent/post-secondary diploma or degree.
- Minimum 1 year security related experience preferred.
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills in English.
- Superior customer service skills.
- Knowledge of relevant Federal, Provincial, Municipal laws and By-laws.
- Position requires the ability to walk/stand/climb stairs for extended periods of time in all weather conditions.
- Extensive Paid Industry Training
- Employer Paid Benefits
- Opportunities for Growth & Advancement
At the time of the interview applicant must be able to produce proof of completion of the following prerequisites:
- Immunization Record
- A Valid Ontario Security Guard License
- Proficient in English (both oral and written)
- Vulnerable Sector Check
- Vaccination Status
- First Aid - CPR Level C Certification
QualificationsHigh School Diploma/GED
Work With Us
Paladin Security: Making the World a Safer and Friendlier Place! Do you have superior customer service skills and a passion for helping people? Are you able to think quickly on your feet and defuse difficult situations? Your track record of handling a great deal of responsibility combined with your varied life experience and enthusiasm for a job well done make you an ideal candidate for our team! The Paladin Difference starts with our guards; we're the best because we hire the best. We believe in promoting from within, respecting people and their differences, providing high quality service and always having fun! If you think you have what it takes to join our team, we want to meet you!
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those applicants that are short listed will be contacted for an interview.