NOTE: Applicants must attach a resume to their application.
BARGAINING UNIT: Management and Non Bargaining
ZONE: Zone 1 - Beauséjour
FACILITY: Dr. Georges-L.-Dumont University Hospital Centre
CLASSIFICATION: Coordinator, Clinical Data Management (Research)
STATUS: Permanent full-time
ANTICIPATED START DATE: December 2022
HOURS OF WORK:
8-hour shifts - Monday to Friday
Work schedule may be changed to meet operational needs.
Reporting directly to the Manager of the Clinical Trials Unit, the Coordinator of Clinical Data Management is the authorized specialist in health information management science and technology. The coordinator possesses a unique combination of knowledge and skills in biomedical science, health information management science and technology, the legal aspects specific to their field (such as privacy) and the integration of clinical and financial information.
- Degree or diploma in health information management;
- Canadian Health Information Management Association certification;
- At least five years' experience managing clinical data related to clinical trials;
- Proven experience managing medical records and collecting data;
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft 365 applications (i.e. PowerPoint, Word, Excel);
- Extensive experience with electronic data capture (EDC) systems and clinical trial management systems (CTMS);
- In-depth knowledge of relevant research regulations, including best clinical practice guidelines, Health Canada and FDA and the Tri-Council Policy Statement: Ethical Conduct for Research Involving Humans;
- Strong analytical and organizational skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team;
- Physical ability to perform assigned work;
- Good work history (performance and attendance);
- Adherence to professional ethics principles, the Network's management philosophy, and organizational values;
- Compliance with Vitalité Health Network's confidentiality rules.
Written and spoken competence in English and French is required.
- The above requirements may be verified through oral, written or practical tests during the selection process.
- Should there be no fully qualified applicants, this position will not necessarily be reposted. If you wish to be considered for this position and meet most of the requirements, you are encouraged to apply at this time.
- The employer reserves the right to shorten or extend temporary assignments for operational reasons.
- We thank all applicants. However, only those selected will be contacted.