Vitalité Health Network is looking for Psychologists who are passionate about their work and wish to contribute to the health of our communities. Currently in a recruitment period, Vitalité Health Network offers rewarding opportunities and stimulating challenges.
After clicking on APPLY, follow the instructions on the web page and complete the questionnaire. Please note that you must attach a resume to your application.
This is professional work of a clinical nature in the field of psychology. Employees provide direct psychological services including assessment, diagnosis and treatment, in the field of behavioral medicine to clients (adults and children) presenting various health problems related to developmental, emotional or behavioral disorders. Work may also include participating in developing policies and procedures. Work requires the exercise of independent judgment and initiative.
- Licensed as a Psychologist under the New Brunswick College of Psychologists Act;
- Ability to work independently and as a team member;
- Physical ability to perform assigned duties;
- Good previous work history (performance and attendance);
- Adherence to professional ethics principles, to the Network management philosophy and organization values;
- Compliance with the rules of confidentiality established by the Vitality Health Network.
- Additional requirements may apply depending on the sector in question.
- The above requirements may be verified through oral, written or practical tests during the selection process.
- We thank all applicants. However, only those selected will be contacted.
Keywords : V09, V9, PC01, PC1, PC-01