NOTE: Applicants must attach a resume to their application.
BARGAINING UNIT: CUPE
ZONE: Zone 5 - Restigouche
FACILITY: Campbellton Regional Hospital
DEPARTMENT: Occupational Therapy
CLASSIFICATION: Occupational / Physiotherapy Assistant (3029)
ANTICIPATED START DATE: As soon as possible
HOURS OF WORK:
8-hour shift - Day
Work schedule may be changed to meet operational needs.
To carry out technical tasks for the department and to assist the occupational therapists in providing clinical treatments to patients with needs.
- High School graduation, and completion of a recognized Rehabilitation Program/ Course of more than one year, or any equivalent post-secondary education, training and directly related experience;
- Basic computer skills;
- Current BLS Certificate;
- Good judgment and organisational skills;
- Ability to work independently and as a team member;
- Physical ability to perform assigned duties;
- Good previous work history (performance and attendance);
- Adherence to professional ethics principles, to the Network management philosophy and organizational values;
- Compliance with the rules of confidentiality established by the Vitalité Health Network.
Written and spoken competence in one of the two official languages either English or French and spoken competence in the other official language is required.
- The above requirements may be verified through oral, written or practical tests during the selection process.
- Should there be no fully qualified applicants, this position will not necessarily be reposted. If you wish to be considered for this position and meet most of the requirements, you are encouraged to apply at this time.
- The employer reserves the right to shorten or extend temporary assignments for operational reasons.
- We thank all applicants. However, only those selected will be contacted.