Req Id: 398693
At Bell, we do more than build world-class networks, develop innovative services and create original multiplatform media content - we advance how Canadians connect with each other and the world.
If you're ready to bring game-changing ideas to life and join a community that values professional growth and employee wellness, we want you on the Bell team.
Our Bell Business Markets team enables the digital transformation of businesses and governments nationwide through solutions in areas including Internet and private networks, voice and unified communications, contact centre, security, Internet of Things, data centre and cloud. We're proud to be Canada's leading provider of broadband network and communication services for businesses and governments.
This is a leadership role within BBM in the Advanced Products & Solutions Organization reporting to the SVP of Products and Innovation. This role will own and guide our efforts in discovery, customer advocacy and account growth. This role would lead professional service and Managed Service engagements to meet the revenue and profitability targets with focus on enterprise customers.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Drive Business Development and Customer Relationship activities
- Oversee the planning and delivery of services carried out by the professional services team
- Achieve Annual Revenue and Profitability targets
- Work in a matrixed organization
- Responsible for prospecting and other professional service activities
- Collaborate with the vertical teams, develop strong, long-term relationships with the Client Executives
- Manage end to end professional service offering process
- Craft large end to end deals
- Proven experience (15 years+) with at least 6-8 years in a Business/Sales/Professional Services role in a technology industry focused on enterprise segments
- Strong connect and experience in the IOT and Cloud arena
- Experience with tracking the trends in the various IOT related verticals
- Experience with ecosystem of partnerships
- Experience in engaging customers with "consultative selling"
- Strong communication skills and executive presentation & persuasion skills
- Ability to interface at all levels of the organization
- People management and leadership skills
#talent #tech #indeed #LI-JW1 #LI-Hybrid
Adequate knowledge of French is required for positions in Quebec.
Position Type: Management
Job Status: Regular - Full Time
Job Location: Canada : Ontario : Toronto || Canada : Alberta : Calgary || Canada : Alberta : Edmonton || Canada : British Columbia : Vancouver || Canada : New Brunswick : Fredericton || Canada : New Brunswick : Moncton || Canada : New Brunswick : Saint John || Canada : Newfoundland : St. John's || Canada : Nova Scotia : Bedford || Canada : Nova Scotia : Halifax || Canada : Ontario : Ottawa || Canada : Quebec : Montreal
Flexible work profile: Mobile
Application Deadline: 12/04/2022
Please apply directly online to be considered for this role. Applications through email will not be accepted.
At Bell, we don't just accept difference - we celebrate it. We're committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible workplace where every team member feels valued, respected, and supported, and has the opportunity to reach their full potential. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. For a confidential inquiry, simply email your recruiter directly or [email protected] to make arrangements. If you have questions regarding accessible employment at Bell please email our Diversity & Inclusion Team at [email protected].
Created: Canada, ON, Toronto
Bell, one of Canada's Top 100 Employers.