NOTE: Applicants must attach a resume to their application.
BARGAINING UNIT: Student
ZONE: Zone 4 - North-West
FACILITY: Edmundston Regional Hospital
DEPARTMENT: Float Team - Kinesiologist
CLASSIFICATION: Student – Kinesiology Assistant
ANTICIPATED DATE: As soon as possible
HOURS OF WORK:
Rotation day, evening and weekend
Work schedule may be changed to meet operational needs.
Participate in treatment programs designed to establish, maintain or improve patients' level of independence and functional capacity.
- Secondary school diploma and completion of first year of Bachelor of Science in Kinesiology;
- Ability to work independently and as a team member;
- Physical ability to perform assigned duties;
- Good previous work history (performance and attendance);
- Adherence to professional ethics principles, to the Network management philosophy and organizational values;
- Compliance with the rules of confidentiality established by the Vitalité Health Network.
Written and spoken competence in French and spoken competence in English are required.
- The above requirements may be verified through oral, written or practical tests during the selection process.
- Should there be no fully qualified applicants, this position will not necessarily be reposted. If you wish to be considered for this position and meet most of the requirements, you are encouraged to apply at this time.
- The employer reserves the right to shorten or extend temporary assignments for operational reasons.
- We thank all applicants. However, only those selected will be contacted.