NOTE: Applicants must attach a resume to their application.
BARGAINING UNIT: CUPE
ZONE: Zone 1 - Beauséjour
FACILITY: Dr-Georges-L.-Dumont University Hospital Centre
DEPARTMENT: Float Team
CLASSIFICATION: Nursing Unit Clerk (1027)
STATUS: Permanent full-time
ANTICIPATED START DATE: As soon as possible
HOURS OF WORK:
8 and 12-hour shifts - Rotation
Work schedule may be changed to meet operational needs.
Perform all the administrative support tasks to insure the unit of care is functioning well. Perform any other related tasks according to the needs of the department.
- High school graduation or general studies (GED) plus an administrative support program of over one year and up to two years or equivalent;
- Must have successfully completed the medical terminology course as per set time frame;
- Must have at least 1 year of previous experience;
- Practical knowledge of information technology;
- Proven ability to organize and manage the assigned workload;
- Recognized skills in communication and interpersonal relationships;
- Recognized skills in the ability to function in a changing work environment;
- Ability to work independently and as a team member;
- Physical ability to perform assigned duties;
- Good previous work history (performance and attendance);
- Adherence to professional ethics principles, to the Network management philosophy and organization values;
- Compliance with the rules of confidentiality established by the Vitality Health Network.
Written and spoken competence in French and spoken competence in English are required.
- The above requirements may be verified through oral, written or practical tests during the selection process.
- Should there be no fully qualified applicants, this position will not necessarily be reposted. If you wish to be considered for this position and meet most of the requirements, you are encouraged to apply at this time.
- The employer reserves the right to shorten or extend temporary assignments for operational reasons.
- We thank all applicants. However, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.