As the largest high-tech team in Canada, Network and Technology Services builds cutting edge fibre and 5G networks that drive how Canadians connect with each other and the world! Our team is at the forefront of developing Bell’s leading products and services: Fibe TV and Internet, Wireless, Smart Home, cloud, security and IoT. We enable the delivery of the best content from Crave, TSN/RDS, iHeart Radio and dozens of other leading media properties to our customers any time, on any device.
Accelerate your professional growth and development through career mobility.
Our Network team plans, designs, builds and operates Bell's multi-billion dollar networks, including the continued expansion of our fibre optic network.
The service we provide is the foundation of Bell's competitive advantage and a critical step towards achieving Bell's goal to be recognized by customers as Canada's leading Communications Company.
Job Duties/ Accountabilities:
The Project Manager role is to interface with key Internal and External Bell partners to deliver the end to end deployment of our FTTH Strategic program.
The Project Manager will have the following responsibilities:
- Establish and manage key Milestone deliverables
- Ensure risks are identified and establish mitigation plan
- Prime interface with key Stakeholders
- Ensure project scope/objectives are understood by delivery teams
- Ensure communication between project team members
- Provide problem-solving leadership to project team in project scope, timeline, functions, etc.
- Track and report on project progress.
- Provide support to prioritization and escalation process.
- Develop/maintain/enhance working relationships
- Patriciate in the development of new processes and improvements to existing ones
- Financial Management of assigned projects
- Planned vs. Forecasted vs Actual
- Perform quality audits of vendors in the field
- Define, measure and report on KPI's and SLO's
- Knowledge of last mile fibre optic design practices
- Knowledge of construction methodologies; ability to prescribe preferred application
- Knowledge of the commissioning process to customer ready the access network
- Capacity to adapt to a dynamic and undefined process environment
- Capacity to handle multiple projects and priorities simultaneously.
- Knowledge of Access Network and dependencies
- Knowledge on Operation's end-to-end processes
- Strong project management knowledge and experience.
- Leadership, dynamic, initiative, efficiency
- Valid drivers licence
- Excellent communication skills (frequent communication with Senior Management)
- PC Proficiency in SAP, Windows, and MS Office applications (Excel, Word, Powerpoint, Access, Project)
- Engineering or Project Management degree or certification (PMP)
Adequate knowledge of French is required for positions in Quebec.
Position Type: Management
Job Status: Regular - Full Time
Job Location: Canada : Ontario : London
Flexible work profile: Mobile
Application Deadline: 08/12/2022
Please apply directly online to be considered for this role. Applications through email will not be accepted.
At Bell, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it. We’re committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible workplace where every team member feels valued, respected, and supported, and has the opportunity to reach their full potential. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. For a confidential inquiry, simply email your recruiter directly or [email protected] to make arrangements. If you have questions regarding accessible employment at Bell please email our Diversity & Inclusion Team at [email protected].
Created: Canada, ON, London
Bell, one of Canada's Top 100 Employers.