Req Id: 378100
At Bell, we do more than build world-class networks, develop innovative services and create original multiplatform media content - we advance how Canadians connect with each other and the world.
If you’re ready to bring game-changing ideas to life and join a community that values professional growth and employee wellness, we want you on the Bell team.
The Bell Media team creates and delivers the best Canadian and international content across our digital media, television, radio, and out-of-home advertising platforms. We’re looking for innovative team players ready to take some of the most well-known entertainment brands in the country to the next level.
The Bell Media team creates and delivers the best Canadian and international content across our digital media, television, radio, and out-of-home advertising platforms. We're looking for innovative team players ready to take some of the most well-known entertainment brands in the country to the next level.
The direct-to-consumer (DTC) team plays a key role in growing Bell Media's direct-to-consumer brands and services, including Crave and TSN Direct. We're looking for a self starting leader to join the DTC team in the role of Email & Web Developer. The incumbent will work alongside a team consisting of CRM, lifecycle and offers strategist, specialist and planner.
Job Duties/ Accountabilities:
- Generate, develop and maintain HTML emails from digital creative
- Work collaboratively to ensure successful execution of email and push marketing campaigns
- Write programming code (either from scratch, or by adapting existing HTML code and graphic packages)
- Troubleshoot HTML and revise code where necessary to integrate with internal tools and render properly across multiple email clients, browsers, and mobile devices
- Build and test email templates and canvases
- Install, build and maintain promo and lead generation landing pages
- Deploy, build and maintain custom landing pages
- Working with a team to complete site and landing page builds
- Building integrations with third party APIs (HTTP POST, JSON, SOAP, etc)
- Implementing A/B/C split testing using Optimizely
- Strong attention to detail and a demonstrated ability to produce and sustain campaign excellence with speed and agility.
Qualifications and Key Skills:
- 2+ years of experience as an Email & Web Developer
- Proficient in Web & Email design and development
- Experience with Braze
- Experience with email automation, triggers, and deployment
Adequate knowledge of French is required for positions in Quebec.
Position Type: Management
Job Status: Regular - Full Time
Job Location: Canada : Ontario : Toronto
Flexible work profile: Mobile
Application Deadline: 08/12/2022
Please apply directly online to be considered for this role. Applications through email will not be accepted.
At Bell, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it. We’re committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible workplace where every team member feels valued, respected, and supported, and has the opportunity to reach their full potential. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. For a confidential inquiry, simply email your recruiter directly or [email protected] to make arrangements. If you have questions regarding accessible employment at Bell please email our Diversity & Inclusion Team at [email protected].
Created: Canada, ON, Toronto
Bell, one of Canada's Top 100 Employers.