Req Id: 383956
At Bell, we do more than build world-class networks, develop innovative services and create original multiplatform media content – we advance how Canadians connect with each other and the world.
If you’re ready to bring game-changing ideas to life and join a community that values, professional growth and employee wellness, we want you on the Bell team.
The Bell Mobility team offers the best and latest mobile devices, wireless services and Internet of Things solutions to consumer and business customers, with the top speeds, coverage and reliability on Canada’s Best National Network. We love to innovate, embrace big challenges, and live for the newest technology
Position: Associate Workforce Management, Bell Mobility
Location: 1 Eglinton Avenue East, Toronto, ON
Salary: Commensurate with education an d experience
Job status: Temporary Full Time - Remote
The Workforce management will be generating the schedules for Bell Mobility representatives and is confronted with the daily challenge of making any necessary schedule adjustments as a result of all planned or unplanned situations while optimizing manpower and meeting service level objectives.
The successful candidate will be reporting to the Scheduling/Intraday Manager and will be responsible for employee scheduling and call monitoring for the Bell Mobility Business Market call centres and ensure specific service level and productivity goals are met.
- Manage the inbound calls coming in the call center in order to meet Service Level
- and Occupancy objectives
- Modify programmed scripts and call allocations in different applications and databases
- Produce on time and error free various reports and results indicators, and analyze
- the results
- Analyze on a daily basis key indicators for service level, identify opportunities
- of improvement and provide recommendations
- Behave in a proactive way all the time
- Create and adjust schedules for Ontario & Quebec representatives
- Establish workforce availability to balance actual with requirements. Define staffing levels required
- Assign available tours to employees based on contractual agreement and employee preferences
- Plan and coordinate off-line activities and process requests for time off based requirements
- Produce payroll reports and administer special schedules (vacation, holidays)
- Bring the required modifications to the agents' schedules, and schedule offline
- activities (training, coaching, etc.)
- Collaborate and communicate effectively with all levels of the organization
- Answer to various requests from internal customers (telephone, emails, others)
- Proficient with all Microsoft Office software
- Knowledge of NICE IEX (Total View)
- Knowledge of SAP
- Strong resistance to stress and pressure
- Capacity to handle priorities and frequent changes in priorities
- Strong analytical/mathematical skills
- Excellent communication and computer skills
- Ability to work under tight timeframes and continuous multi-tasking
- Possess the following qualities: sense of urgency, autonomy, attention to detail, initiative and flexibility
- Must be discrete when confronted with delicate issues involving the balance between company needs and employee satisfaction
- Strong team player
- Knowledge Avaya
- Experience in a call center and in Workforce management (call forecasts, scheduling and queue management)
Available Monday to Friday, between 8h00 am and 18:00 and on certain holidays
Adequate knowledge of French is required for positions in Quebec.
Position Type: Non Management
Job Status: Temporary - Full time
Job Location: Canada : Ontario : Toronto
Flexible work profile: Remote
Application Deadline: 08/05/2022
Please apply directly online to be considered for this role. Applications through email will not be accepted.
At Bell, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it. We’re committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible workplace where every team member feels valued, respected, and supported, and has the opportunity to reach their full potential. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. For a confidential inquiry, simply email your recruiter directly or [email protected] to make arrangements. If you have questions regarding accessible employment at Bell please email our Diversity & Inclusion Team at [email protected].
Created: Canada, ON, Toronto
Bell, one of Canada's Top 100 Employers.