Req Id: 379151
At Bell, we do more than build world-class networks, develop innovative services and create original multiplatform media content - we're revolutionizing how Canadians communicate.
If you're ready to bring game-changing ideas to life and join a community that values bold ideas, professional growth and employee wellness, we want you on the Bell team.About the Team:As part of the Bell Network Technology and Services, the Network 5G/MEC & IoT team manages the selection, development, delivery and support of solutions in addition to focus on innovation within Bell with other business units.We are seeking a motivated and innovative leader who will help us develop our IoT and software development practice. Bell is changing and we are looking for talented new people to accelerate this transformation, work on the newest technologies and contribute to an environment that constantly evolving within a dynamic IoT industry.Job Duties/ Accountabilities:
- Community. Ours is awesome. You will interact with great team members in an environment that is constant transformation, and you will lead a number of improvement initiatives.
- Software Development. If you are a geek at heart that has the passion to lead a software development practice with 20+ team members utilizing cloud native software.
- Exploring technology. Supporting your team in moving into new technologies and putting in the place the best networks. Moving toward automation and data driven actions into your operations teams.
- Demonstrating your leadership and people development skills. You will have the opportunity to lead initiatives, make change happen and develop your team's performance and skills.
- Teamwork. You will collaborate closely with your colleagues on cross functional initiatives and cross business unit projects.
- Hone your leadership and operations skills
- Work in an AGILE and Lean setting to resolve problems
- Improve our software development practice to help us improve lead time and quality
- Make a difference by developing IoT solutions that help our customers be more effective and competitive
- Embody and advocate a culture of collaboration and teamwork across your team
- Partner with colleagues to work on the newest and best technologies
- Bring innovative ideas and grow our team members to be the best they can be
- Openly discuss problems and transform them into learning and teamwork opportunities
- Be in a fast pace and technical environment
- Influence the solutions to unlock better value for our customers
- A strong understanding of DevX and software engineering
- Good comprehension of cloud technologies and use cases
- Strong leadership skills and negotiation skills
- Agile approach who supports continuous improvement
- A coach that can develop his/her team members
- A leader that can article the vision and direction
- A true collaborator with his/her colleagues to achieve a common goal
- Someone who, through teamwork, can break down and resolve a process/system problem and provide a modular and easily sustainable solution
- Well organized and priority focused individual who can manage through operational unplanned work
- A continuous learner that will invest to hone his/her own skills
- University degree in engineering or equivalent
- Experience in leading software development
- Lean , Agile or Six Sigma expertise
Adequate knowledge of French is required for positions in Quebec.
Position Type: Management
Job Status: Regular - Full Time
Job Location: Canada : Quebec : Montreal || Canada : Ontario : Toronto
Flexible work profile : Mobile
Application Deadline: 08/18/2022
Please apply directly online to be considered for this role. Applications through email will not be accepted.
At Bell, we don't just accept difference - we celebrate it. We're committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible workplace where every team member feels valued, respected, and supported, and has the opportunity to reach their full potential. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. For a confidential inquiry, simply email your recruiter directly or [email protected] to make arrangements. If you have questions regarding accessible employment at Bell please email our Diversity & Inclusion Team at [email protected].
Please note that you may be required to submit your current Performance Review rating to the hiring leader during the recruitment process.
Created: Canada, QC, Montreal