Are you ready to grow your career by taking on a new role at Bell? We always look for qualified internal applicants within our own team to support their development.
The Bell Media team creates and delivers the best Canadian and international content across our digital media, television, radio, and out-of-home advertising platforms. We’re looking for innovative team players ready to take some of the most well-known entertainment brands in the country to the next level.
Do you know someone who would be perfect for this opportunity? If you refer a qualified candidate who is not a current Bell employee and they are hired, you may be eligible to receive a referral bonus! Simply look for the referral hashtag in the job description to see if this role qualifies.
Morning Show Announcer, Bell Media Radio (92.7 Pure Country Radio)
We're on the search for the next superstar! Regina is a competitive radio market and if you have what it takes to standout - we want to hear from you! You have to be an absolute Social Media Monster, live, eat and breathe the community, and have an attitude and work ethic second to none!
- Weekday Morning Show Co-Host
- Preparing, producing, planning and executing a competitive large market radio show.
- Planning not only for the next day, but well ahead.
- Deliver amazing customer service both internally with staff and externally with clients and listeners.
- Attend public appearances, remotes, charitable and community events.
- Attend programming meetings and contribute content, promotional and editorial ideas.
- Represent the station and the brand with integrity.
- Voice track when required.
- Independently anticipate the needs of Management and the programming team.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Post-secondary education in Radio Broadcasting.
- Working knowledge of Wide Orbit, Adobe, and Vox Pro.
- Very strong work ethic, communication and writing skills
- Excellent organization skills, as well as analytical and problem solving skills, with an attention to detail.
- Professional attitude and disposition with internal and external clients
- Superior judgement, and ability to multi-task a variety of functions while
- maintaining a high degree of accuracy under pressure.
Bilingualism is an asset (English and French); adequate knowledge of French is required for positions in Quebec.
Position Type: Media - Talent
Job Status: Regular - Full Time
Job Location: Canada : Saskatchewan : Regina
Flexible work profile: Full-time in office (meaning that you will be required to perform your work on-site)
Application Deadline: 07/22/2022
Please apply directly online to be considered for this role. Applications through email will not be accepted.
At Bell, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it. We’re committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible workplace where every team member feels valued, respected, and supported, and has the opportunity to reach their full potential. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. For a confidential inquiry, simply email your recruiter directly or [email protected] to make arrangements. If you have questions regarding accessible employment at Bell please email our Diversity & Inclusion Team at [email protected].
Created: Canada, SK, Regina
Bell, one of Canada's Top 100 Employers.