Vitalité Health Network is seeking emergency physicians who want to contribute to patient health. The Network's emergency physicians enjoy a workplace with some of the most rewarding professional experiences. Their expertise is sought in the planning and delivery of critical care to patients, and their contribution is valued within the multidisciplinary team.
Click "APPLY," follow the instructions and complete the form. You must also attach your resumé to your application.
Please find below a list of Vitalité Health Network facilities that are currently seeking emergency physicians.
Successful candidates must work approximately 29 hours per week in the emergency department. Candidates will be required to participate in the training of medical residents and students. The emergency physician position involves delivering general medical care to patients. Duties include providing medical services related to the diagnosis and treatment of illnesses and they may require working closely with various health professionals. The work, which allows considerable latitude for independent action and judgment, is monitored by the head of the department or clinical program concerned. The work may also be overseen by the Local Chief of Staff, Regional Chief of Staff and the Medical Director for the Regional Health Authority (RHA) zone. The physician shall comply with the RHA By-Laws.
- Degree from a recognized medical school and postgraduate studies (residency) in the field of family medicine;
- An additional year of specialization in emergency medicine considered an asset (R3);
- Eligibility to obtain a licence to practise from the College of Physicians and Surgeons of New-Brunswick;
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team;
- Physical ability to perform the assigned work;
- Good work history (performance and attendance);
- Adherence to professional ethical principles, the Network's management philosophy, and organizational values;
- Compliance with the rules of confidentiality set by Vitalité Health Network.
CURRENT OPPORTUNITIES: Last update: 04/03/2022
Edmundston Regional Hospital - 2 POSITIONS
Grand Falls General Hospital - 3 POSITIONS
Campbellton Regional Hospital - 2 POSITIONS
- The salary for this position is sessional fees.
- Moving expenses allowance.
- Possibility of a recruitment incentive depending on eligibility, as determined by the Department of Health (return of service required).
- This job is also posted on NBhealthjobs.
- For more information about Vitalite Health Network, please visit the Network's website.
- The above requirements may be verified through oral, written or practical tests during the selection process.
- We thank all applicants. However, only those selected will be contacted.