NOTE: Applicants must attach a resume to their application.
BARGAINING UNIT: Management and Non Bargaining
ZONE: Zone 5 - Restigouche
FACILITY: Campbellton Regional Hospital
DEPARTMENT: Spiritual And Religious Care
CLASSIFICATION: Spiritual Care Provider
STATUS: Temporary full-time (approximately 1 year)
ANTICIPATED START DATE: February 2022
HOURS OF WORK:
8-hour shifts - Monday to Friday
Work schedule may be changed to meet operational needs.
Reporting to the Spiritual Care Manager, the incumbent will be responsible to provide spiritual and religious accompaniment to all patients in a holistic manner, this in accordance with the professional standards as well as the vision, mission, policies and procedures of the Vitalité Health Network.
- Bachelor's degree in theology, pastoral, religious sciences or a related discipline;
- Practical Clinical Spiritual Care Clinics accredited by the Canadian Association for Spiritual Care (CASC / ACSS);
- Member in good standing with the CASC or the equivalent, Association of practitioners in Spiritual Care of Quebec (AIISSQ);
- Minimum of three (3) years' experience in a hospital or similar setting;
- Interpersonal communication and organizational skills;
- Demonstrate leadership and discernment;
- Motivated, enthusiastic and flexible;
- Computer skills;
- Ability to adhere, engage and manage change with a positive attitude;
- Ability to work independently and as a team member;
- Physical ability to perform assigned duties;
- Good previous work history (performance and attendance);
- Adherence to professional ethics principles, to the Network management philosophy and organizational values;
- Compliance with the rules of confidentiality established by the Vitalité Health Network.
Written and spoken competence in English and French is required.
- The above requirements may be verified through oral, written or practical tests during the selection process.
- Should there be no fully qualified applicants, this position will not necessarily be reposted. If you wish to be considered for this position and meet most of the requirements, you are encouraged to apply at this time.
- The employer reserves the right to shorten or extend temporary assignments for operational reasons.
- We thank all applicants. However, only those selected will be contacted.