NOTE: Applicants must attach a resume to their application.
BARGAINING UNIT: MSP
ZONE: Zone 6 - Acadie-Bathurst
FACILITY: Chaleur Regional Hospital
DEPARTMENT: Medical Imaging
CLASSIFICATION: Medical Radiation Technologist-3 (Supervisor) (MR03)
STATUS: Temporary full-time (approximately 1 year)
ANTICIPATED START DATE: As soon as possible
HOURS OF WORK:
8-hour shifts - Day
Work schedule may be changed to meet operational needs.
To perform clinical duties; to plan and organize staff and activities of the nuclear medecine modality in the Medical Imaging Department. To direct staff under the direction of the Assistant Manager and assume related duties.
- Registered with the New Brunswick Association of Medical Radiation Technologists;
- Minumum of three years related experience;
- Current CPR Certification;
- Ability in leadership;
- Knowledge of Word, Excel and Power Point Programs;
- Demonstrated effective problem-solving;
- Good interpersonal and communication skills;
- Ability to work independently and as a team member;
- Physical ability to perform assigned duties;
- Good previous work history (performance and attendance)
- Adherence to professional ethics principles, to the Network management philosophy and organizational values;
- Compliance with the rules of confidentiality established by the Vitalité Health Network.
Written and spoken competence in English and French are required.
- The above requirements may be verified through oral, written or practical tests during the selection process.
- Should there be no fully qualified applicants, this position will not necessarily be reposted. If you wish to be considered for this position and meet most of the requirements, you are encouraged to apply at this time.
- The employer reserves the right to shorten or extend temporary assignments for operational reasons.
- We thank all applicants. However, only those selected will be contacted.