Community and Sponsorship Coordinator (03-2237)
We're on a mission to ensure that all our players have fun, dream big and play responsibly one player experience at a time and we're looking for team members who share that same passion. Our culture is built on a shared commitment to do what's right for our customers, our people, and our communities.
Atlantic Lottery (AL) is seeking a Community and Sponsorship Coordinator located in Moncton, NB.
As the Community and Sponsorship Coordinator you are responsible for the planning and delivery of Atlantic Lottery's Community and Sponsorship Marketing opportunities (internal and external) that support and align with Atlantic Lottery's corporate strategic goals. You will contribute to the delivery of broader marketing efforts tied to the Community and Sponsorship marketing plans.
As an ambassador of Atlantic Lottery, the Sponsorship Marketing Coordinator will live our corporate social responsibility values.
Closing Date: November 28, 2021
- Identify, evaluate, and provide recommendations for sponsorship marketing partnerships and initiatives (received within the sponsorship database management system) that align with, augment, and support the Community and Sponsorship strategy.
- Drive objectives through sponsorship and community event initiatives and support Corporate Brand objective.
- Establish strong partnerships with internal and external peers and agencies.
- Establish agreements and all executional requirements for sponsored events. Build and implement tactical plans, working with internal and external partners, to increase visibility and awareness of Atlantic Lottery's Community and Sponsorship Marketing program and community impacts.
- Assist with the delivery of various sponsored events.
- Proactively represent Atlantic Lottery to external stakeholders, such as community partners, festival organizers, charitable organizations, etc. Develop and maintain strong relationships with these partners.
- Select and confirm sponsored festival and events and brief Atlantic Lottery and agency teams to execute sponsorship and corporate marketing tactics effectively and in a timely/efficient manner.
- Responsible for daily management of sponsorship online database system to address applications received (i.e., decline letters, acceptance letters, reporting, etc.), continually looking for efficiencies within the system.
- Maximize communication efforts across Atlantic Lottery owned assets: websites, Compass, Customer Care Centre, key partners and stakeholders (internal and external).
What we can expect from you:
- Strong planning, analytical and organizational skills with attention to detail.
- Strong problem solving and project management skills.
- Strong plan writing and presentation capabilities.
- Ability to work independently.
- Team player with demonstrated experience working effectively and collaboratively with cross-functional teams to achieve maximum results.
- A desire to build exceptional customer experiences and is passionate and curious to help customers meet their needs and solve their concerns.
- Ability to multi-task, problem-solve, prioritize, and competently handle a variety of activities with a high degree of accuracy in a fast paced, customer-driven environment.
You should apply if you have the following:
- 2+ yrs experience in Marketing and/or Communications.
- Bachelor degree and/or diploma in Marketing, Communications or relevant discipline.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Ability to occasionally work and travel beyond regular business hours, i.e. in the evening and on weekends, if the situation demands.
Awesome if you had:
- Public Speaking experience.
- Social media experience.
- Event planning or coordination experience.
- Bilingual (French & English).
- Extended medical and health coverage that includes medical, dental and vision.
- Basic life insurance, disability and wellness programs.
- Defined Pension Plan.
- 3 weeks of vacation allocated (pro-rated) & 12 paid statutory holidays in NB.
- 3 personal leave days per year.
- Bonus programs that includes annual performance & sales goals.
- Career advancement opportunities.
Recruitment Process: COVID-19 has accelerated change across our workplace, including our hiring practices! As a result, throughout your application process, you may be asked to connect with us virtually, and may not be required to meet in-person.
Health and Safety: AL is committed to ensuring the health, safety, and wellbeing of our employees. Therefore, AL will require employees for whom the COVID-19 vaccine is authorized by Health Canada, to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and submit either proof of COVID-19 vaccination or receive a valid exemption by Jan. 14, 2022.
Internal Employees: Internal Employees interested in this opportunity must be in "good standing," which entails meeting expectations on their previous performance review. Performance Improvement plans, disciplinary action memos, attendance, training and other performance related memos will be taken into consideration as well, when determining the applicant's "good standing" status.
Work With Us
We are proud, gritty, community-minded, and punch above our weight. Being Atlantic Canadian means that we work hard and we know how to have fun. It also means that we genuinely care for each other as co-workers, neighbours, and friends.
Now that you can work from anywhere, your best life is waiting in Atlantic Canada. At Atlantic Lottery, you can choose to live and work in any of our four Atlantic provinces.
What you can expect from us:
Our Mission is to offer great gaming experiences for the benefit of all Atlantic Canadians. Everyone at Atlantic Lottery embraces our Core Values of Integrity & Social Responsibility. #ProudtobeAL
Our Operating Principles help guide us;
- Customers lead our priorities;
- Always think differently;
- Be fast and nimble;
- We are all leaders and;
- Team matters.
We are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live and serve. If you require an accommodation for the recruitment/interview process (including alternate formats of materials, or accessible meeting rooms or other accommodations), please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.
We provide a comprehensive Total Rewards Program including bonuses and flexible benefits/pension and competitive compensation with plenty of training.
What Is Next?
- Love what you see so far? Simply press "Apply Now".
- Not the right fit this time? Follow us on our careers page at www.alc.ca!
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Please note that the successful candidate will be subject to reference and criminal background checks prior to employment.
Please note - Must be 19 years of age or older to apply.